Sunday, January 3, 2010

You stay, forever

This post is one that i wish i'll nvr post.

When there's a beginning, an end is inevitable;
may it be illness, accident, negligence or death..
How true..x((I blame myself and no one else for not doing a good job

protecting my kilobaby's feeble and tiny life..
I really miss him like mad..x(
Each time I heard anything with words like "ki" or "lo",
my mind flutters to Kilo..


Buried him at a relatively safe corner of Leo's condo today..
Ofkox we got the permission from the security guard..
He's so sporting and nice to offer us this peaceful corner..
How tragic can the atmosphere be when we were burying our little son..
it was drizzling painfully..Haix..



You only learn how to cherish someone when you experienced the loss of him..




Leonard Ma, you are treasured to the ultimate limitless..


Friends, have you lost someone/something so impt b4?
Now I understand how that feels..
Kilo is NOTHING to you, but his place is IRREPLACEABLE in our hearts..




Anw, I shall update about myself like finally..
Have been feeling quite shagged these days..
Did so many things and spent so much of Leo's money nowadays..
*Thank you so much baby**


Siloso beach countdown was special..
My first beach party is quite jialat..
Could be more fun if we've booked a chalet in advance..
Everyone was lazy to get wet and dirty..
I wanted to go down to the foam party..
It seemed fun and crazy..and DIRTY..
Leo got both of us a pair of matching
 NUM BASKETBALL TANKs too..
How sweet is that~~xDDD
THANKS SO MUCH BABY, ONCE AGAIN!MWACKX!!!


Anw, wanted to go for the RV BIG WALK this morning..
But Leo passed me the greatly unexpected news of the death of my hamter-son,
and I feel more obliged to bring my siblings to meet Kilo for the last time
b4 we let his body rest in peace beneath the soil..
Hence, couldn't join the 4G gang at all cuz spent the whole morning mourning
and whole afternoon digging the ground and burying him..
Leo's mum also booked tickets for the Jay's Treasure Hunter,
I have no choice but to bangseh them..
Ehh don't think there's a difference without me around..
I just miss some of my favourite true girls around..


Anw, TREASURE HUNTER SUCKS!!!!
There was only a few parts I enjoyed..
Jay's cute face when he was hugged by the supermodel..
Jay's cute humourous jokes..
Jay's act-cool actions and CMI flirting skills..
Storyline was confusing..only 1 portion of the show surprised me..
Everything else was ridiculous..


I'm gonna slp..Bye world..

No comments: