Friday, January 8, 2010

L is for the way you Look at me..

Just had my first history ss tuition with Cheryl, my new student..
Wow, I must admit that teaching history and ss isn't an ez task..
I nearly died cuz i talked so much..
But i'm glad that Cheryl is quite absorbant as a student..
She has missed 3 days of school cuz of her bad flu
and still has to suffer the daily tuitions, with only thu off..
I really pity her..But envy her at the same time cuz
my family couldn't afford to let me have tuition like every single day..
If it did happen to me 3years ago, I'd not have gone to ACJC,
I might be in HwaChong or Raffles instead..Omg..
Can't imagine being in those kinda stressful environment..
Ok alright, enough ranting and complaining..


Guess what!!
I am allocated the Living with Mathematics GEM module..
It's definitely a tough module because I'm required to return to school
for lectures twice a week..Omg, just for one module, 4 hours of weekly lectures..x(
I hope I won't regret and I know I won't cuz I miss Math..x)
Together with Soci's Gender Studies,
I'm currently quite satisfied with the modules allocated to me..
Tmr gotta wake up earlier to bid for my other remaining modules!!
Good luck to Ziwei!!!!!only....xP
Hoping to be allocated Abnormal Psych, Stats 1 and Love Actually..


Just switched some locations of the different sections of my blog today..
Updated my 2010 resolutions on the blog itself, not entry;
moved my Tweets to the frontpage;
merged my profile and contact information tgt under one tab;
shortened my long list of longed goals and categorised them into long/short-termed ones;
also added Kilo's facebook page of memories under "Plugs"
(Do join, for fun or outta sympathy or empathy, I really love my baby..Share your love too..x))


Okk I promise to wake up about 9plus/10am tmr!
To do bidding and try to go gym in the morning after a million years..


Miss you so much darling..
Seriously can't wait to see ya tmr..
Missing your cute smell..xD..Angege..
Mwackx...


No comments: