Monday, January 11, 2010

Things we forget..

Was looking through thinksweforget.blogspot..
Decided to place it under Plugs of my blog..xD
Do take a look, it's really meaningful..
Many thanks to Wenqi for recommending..xDD

Anw, today's the first day of school..
I woke up with a worse sore throat on top of my alrd bad flu..
Just downloaded some Gender studies notes to study..
Omg..The words are packed like sardines..x(
But, I'll fight!Jiayou ziwei!

Gonna study now!Hope today's a pretty day..x))

Friends, have a wonderful headstart of 2010 lessons..xDD
Darling, let's jiayou tgt!xDDD <3

2 comments:

Wenqi said...

HAHA! Decided to comment here since my name is mentioned in this post hahaha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) I'm sure you had a great time haha ok have good yearS ahead, and i wish you good health!

Okok lunch sometime soon... HAHAHA haii too bad i see that we dont share ANY mods at all!!! Sian. Contact again...

ziwei<3leo said...

Thanks so much buddy..for the well wishes and all..xD..Are you majoring in Psych too??Maybe Yr 2 can take same mod tgt..xD..Contact again!!Promise~