Saturday, January 30, 2010

On my mind..

Some things on my mind..

It's easier for poor people to be satisfied
but they tend to get stressed out over the basic necessity of money and even the 3 daily meals..
I was looking through some of my richer friends' photos..

They get to hold their birthdays at hotels;
wear branded designer dresses and even gowns(machiam wedding tho it's only bday);
own a few number of hugeass houses in Sg and even overseas;
pay monthly C***fornia F**ness membership fees just MERELY to fulfill contract requirement;
have the latest iPhone or Bb and chioest cameras..
I don't see all these in me at all..
I don't even dare to think of myself achieving any of those..

Actually, I consider myself a really fortunate girl..
I always learn by the hard ways for almost everything..
These few days there are just too many things on my mind..
Every night I'll have a couple of dreams,
some of them controllable by me..
It only implies that I've not having enough rest and undergoing alot of stress..
I don't have a point in this entry,
just purely pouring things that instantaneously pop up in mind..

I realise my family members are the best people in the whole wide world..
Leo will disappoint me at times when i need him..
My friends disappoint me many many times..
My family members are the ones who nvr ever ever stand against me..
They're never on the other side of the river..
I really feel extremely comfortable and relaxed when i'm at home..
This is what i learn after spending so much time roaming outside
in school, outside activities, time at leo's place..
Home is the best..
Am i too slow to realise this?
If i am, I'm willing to put in more than myself to make up for it..

Feeling so emo now..Omg..
I shld be analysing my abnormal psych case study now..x(
Oh well,
just wanna express some of my regrets and rejoices i have since the past few years..

I TOTALLY regret signing the damn contract of C***fornia F**ness last Dec with Jiayi..
I regret gambling so much in Jc1..
I regret getting together with an asshole who twotimed me and his current girlfriend..
(Btw, this stupid and naive girl STILL thinks that she's his first and only girlfriend..
Extremely laughable isn't it? H A H A H A . . . )
I regret being so ill-disciplined in studies in Semester 1..
I regret not spending enough time with my family members..
I regret not listening to my mother..
I regret having so much trust in some of my ex-close friends..
I regret being insensitve and dumb for bitch-blogging about a friend, thinking that she won't know its her..
I regret bitching about a girlfriend, whom i could have still been close friends with now and causing her to lose so many other friends..
I regret online shopping so much and spent so much unnecessary money..
I regret having too strong and aggressive a character and blew some friends away..
I regret clubbing so much last time and deplete my funds so rapidly..
I regret in deviating from christianity..
I regret wasting my time and money on vocal classes..

I rejoice in meeting Leo and being his future wifeee...
I rejoice in loving Kilo so much..
I rejoice in finding a small number of reliable girlfriends whom i can pour my truest
innate feelings and thoughts to..
I rejoice in having such a strong character which attract a number of similar-natured friends..
I rejoice in mugging hard NOW..
I rejoice in knowing a group of talented friends at Harkmusic..
I rejoice to have joined Voices and know a group of warm people..
I rejoice in being exposed to how childish and ridiculous some people really are..
I rejoice in having this blog..
I rejoice in having set a number of 2010 new year resolutions..
I rejoice in performing at Mini concert 2009..
I rejoice having the chance to experience clubbing with darling..

It's always good to end an entry on a happy note..
I'm gng to study now..x)

<3

2 comments:

ngehwee said...

yo!! i also only realised from the bottom of my heart, how wonderful and important family is, end of last year. haha. better late than never ba. (:

ziwei<3leo said...

Heys babe!

I'm so glad you feel with me! xD
Let's treat our family better.. x))

All the best for sem2 and life!
<3