Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm just down.

I've been feeling moody these few days..
Thanks to stupid Leo..The only one who can cause me to go into bipolar disorder..
1 moment he made my birthday so perfect
and make me so heartbroken the next moment..
Guys are such asses at times..bleah..
And not to mention my irritating but adorable baby cousin..
She came to stayover cuz her bro kena chicken pox..
And she cried the entire night ytd and I couldn't slp at all
even though i was extremely shagged..zzz..
Sometimes althou my grandma gets naggy and annoying,
I do admire this patience of hers to tahan kids..

Too tired to do much thinking..
Gonna just narrate my boring life today..

Woke up at 8plus..
Was almost late for my NUS COOP Book assistance award ceremony..
It's actually the 40th anniversary of NUS COOP today..Cool..
My bday was 17th, Jay Chou's bday on 18th and NUSCOOP's on 19th..
Lame..And anyway..
I got 400bucks worth of vouchers and spent 5pieces of it today..
Cool stuff..I love squandering money like this..x)
Oh wells, gotta reserve some for maybe next semester and 2 more textbooks..

Lunch with Shuwen..x)
It's so nice so have such a crazy and always active and high girlfriend!
Love you darling..x))
Anw, I treated her to 20bucks of my vouchers to buy stationeries..
I'm a good girlfriend too..Sharing is joy..
Ofkox I can't share my Leo with anyone..Bleah..

Met Miaoru for Emerge song practice..
Emerge preparation marathon with Qianhua and Yiqing aft tt..
I nearly died..
Anw I'm so interested in learning dance!
But I'm fucking low on cash..
How how how...

Okie dok..
Admin time for myself now..

~Stupid Leo, I love you..Bleah..Stop being a bitch..~

No comments: