Friday, January 8, 2010

SCREW CORS, indeed..

Alright..I just changed and bidded for modules that I wanna take..
Instead of Love Actually,
I've changed my mind to take Humour under the same Seminar mod..
Love actually is too damn freaking popular..Haix..
Damn interesting yeap..xD

Switched from abnormal psych to social psych which is much cheaper..
Still chionging all my points for Stats1..
So lucky that i've gotten Gender studies pre-allocated..
The next minimum bid is over 1000 points and I got it for 1 point..
Lucky me!xDD

Okk wish me luck for the rest of my modules!
If you take that certain module that i'm taking, lemme know alright!xD

Okk, below are random pictures of my baby and i..xD

Can't stand this cute ah beng..xP



Done with adding milk to Mossie Milktea!


Mos Burger Milktea FTW!!


On our way to Town!


After burying my darling Kilobaby..
Twister fries rock!!!


Kilo, Daddy and mummy loves you!


Alright, gotta settle some admin stuff,
housework and organise the damn table!

GOOD LUCK FOR CORS BIDDING!!

<3

No comments: