Monday, January 18, 2010

My almost-perfect 20th birthday <3

I kinda just settled all replies to all fb birthday wishes..
Ppl think that i'm too free and boliao..
But i talk about sincerity here..
Really touched by all the comments tho all are simple repetitive words..
Really touched, not kidding..

I'll update in details when pics are uploaded by my boy..
He spent over 200 bucks on me this year as compared to last year's over 100..
Thanks so much baby..I really enjoyed myself today..
Life is never good without you..<3 you to bits and pieces..Mwackx..

I'll sleep now and try to wake up early tmr to study for school!

I'm really moved when my family stayed up for my bday celeb
cuz i returned home late..
When they sang the bday song in unison,
i can't find the words to describe the feelings that welled in  me..
So many wishes to make b4 blowing the candles out..
I love my family..They're my life..

<3 the world, especially Leo, the one who makes up most parts of my world..<3

I'm twenteen..
what does it imply?

OMG..


Nites world..

No comments: