Friday, January 15, 2010

Shagged.

Tried having four lectures in a day for the first time today..
I'm like near death..I mean my brain..
I feel quite accomplished this week..
I've been following lecture notes and have been a good girl paying attention..
Like what Jamie tweeted, yea it's true that it's only the first week..
I'll put in my best to stick to my 2010 resolutions!Promise!

Just wanna update about today's lectures..xD

1. Gender studies was interesting..
I've alrd gone thru my readings and since it's only the intro lecture,
I find everything catchable and understandable..x))

2. Spent my very precious break with Michell..
She updated me with so many so many stuff about life and everyone else..
Enjoyed my lunch with her today..xD..
Thanks Mich!(if you're reading this..)
We should totally meet up more frequently for lunch..xD
All the best for your FOC stuff and have an everlasting r/s with your Ant..xD

3. Abnormal Psychology was totally awesome..
Hilarious lecturer, interesting loots from lecture and videos..
He showed this video regarding a guy claiming to be possessed by a demon..
Harrassed by some Quran chants or what..Cool stuff ehh..
I wanna learn how to feel with my future patients..I wanna learn professionalism..
I'll fight for it..

4. Erms, health psych was monotonous and expected..
Oh wells, should have expected it since it's not one of the most popular psych mods around..
Still, I have the interest to help ppl as a profession..x)
I'll try my best to keep up with lecturer's honestly-admitted funny accent
and make full use outta every lecture!!

5. I was near death by Math lesson..
Seriously, it's quite a miracle that i survived the entire day,
struggling to pay full attention to every single part of the lectures..
And i'm really satisfied with myself today..
The Math stuff are getting more and more chim every lesson..
I guess i'll seek for Mich's help soon..Lol..
I'll hit a 4.something for CAP this semester!
JIAYOU EVERYONE!!!


Done with school updates..
Now, personal updates..
I wanna point out a regret that's been stuck in my heart these yrs..
Whenever reminded, this deep regret surfaces..
Unless either of us make a breakthrough, I doubt this regret will ever vanish..
I regret for being intolerant and immature to let something precious slip by..
I learned..


Another problem bugging me..
I really wanna get to the bottom of this..
Yet, i really dun wanna lose myself..
I like being what i am now..
But i'm losing out on something..
What Jon said is true..
I need a little evolution to modify this situation..
Baby, this is all for you..Mwackx..


I'm not entirely looking forward to turning twenteen..OMG..

Time to browse for movies!

PS: P.S I love you and Aquamarine are super awesome!<3<3

~Anw, I can't believe that I was overjoyed to tears when Leo called me today..
Altho he does that everyday, I'm especially touched to hear his voice aft a long day of sch..
He's the only cute person I can seek proper comfort from..
Baby, it's true that I was overjoyed to tears..You can't see my tears thru the phone..
But I really really miss you too much..You're such a bitch..Bleah..xP~

No comments: