Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fruitful morning

Whether you believe or not, I don't really believe myself..
Woke up at about 10am instead of the usual 12pm these 2 days to study..

Ytd chionged Psych chapter on Emotions but couldn't finish it..
Rushed down to California Gym for Step Up lesson with Jiayi..
Quite fun sia..xD..Altho both of us just spinned around the board,
unable to catch up with the intermediate class..Damn funny..Kept laughing..xP
Ran abit and did some machines workout..Quite accomplishing..
Because i'm having muscleaches at my abs area now..x))
But received a bad news..Jiayi's contract with California is ending soon..x(
I needa find a gym buddy!Any sexy somebody interested??xD
Leave a comment or msn!xDD

Woke up at 10am today too to study..
Finished the first topic of Gender studies..
Finished the first tutorial of Living with Math, with many question marks in my head..
Looking forward to my second day of school tmr i dunno why, 4 shiong lects..
Ehh gotta go for tuitions later with Chenghang and my Jap students..

I'm gonna continue to be hardworking..
Please, Ziwei, don't disappoint yourself..

~Miss you baby..
Please have nightsout tonight..~

No comments: