Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The way we rock..

My freaking head is throbbing..
Aft my dear friend bangseh today,
I overslpt for tuition as usual,
returned home for Macs for lunch from tuition,
and continued another 2hour-nap
b4 heading for JE gym with Hugs..
Omg wat a wasteful day..


Hmm at least I did my major declaration
and the module preference exercise
just b4 i miss the duedate which is tomo..
Have chosen my 5 preferred modules:
Stats;
Soci Gender Studies;
Abnormal Psych;
Social Psych;
Developmental Psych..
Will consider taking up Math when the bidding starts again..
Oh wells...I feel the stress alrd..
The stress of mugging and keeping up with work..
But for nxt sem,
I'm quite determined to study real hard
cuz the modules are of my true interests,
especially abnormal psych!xD
Will be renting Leo's new place when he moves house
as a study place since he'll be most of the time in camp..x(
Totally can't wait for him to ORD..
Miss mugging hard tgt with him just like A's..
Miss that stupid thing being my constant motivation..
Just like Kendrick and his girl,
Leo and I will belong to the same faculty in NUS
and doing the same course..
OMG I really want to major in Psych!
I hope my grade is at least a B-..x(


Anw,
gym was quite mundane..
First time to JE gym and it was effing crowded..
I prefer gyming in the morning..
Ran for 20min at super fast speed
to make up for the short timing..
Miraculously, I can't wait for my nxt night run..xD
Will wait for Hugs to jio yoz..x))


As promised, pics of Phuture clubbing is up..
It's not really supposed to be an "og clubbing"
as Leo's fb album title suggests,
but really surprised that his OG mates are so ONZ
to turn up despite the last minute invitation!


Leo, Joel and Zhonghan(Bro of my AC bball shifu)



Chaohao and
Sathis' eyeballs are popping OUT!



Leo and his angel!xP





Melvin Lek, da chao clubber..



Couplish..
Hot Ziwei, Cute Leo, Fat Chaohao and Sweet Lianne..xP



I took this myself..
Seems like my camwhore skills really improved..
*Super huge grin!xD**
Leo's cute here but ugly expression..bleah..
Can you spot my little cute milk tooth?xD



Was seriously damn pissed at the lousy organisation skills of them..
Wanted to open bottle and everyone kept running away
even after we gathered them..
Oh wells, missed out on the good music at 1.30am cuz of this shit..zzz..





Overall,
I found this Saturday quite fun
except for the parts squeezing with the sticky crowd
and the effing wait for opening the bottle..
PS: Chaohao, please take better care of your angel
instead of her taking care of you nxt time OKIE!?




Woke up at whopping 12.30pm the nxt time..
It's considered quite early
considering that we slept at about 5+am..
Lunch @Leo's with his family..
Interesting playing the puzzle maze board game
with his cousins, mummy and aunty..xD




Accpnied Leo to cut hair and buy dinner..
Damn bored waiting for the slow hairdresser canz?
The man's hair she was cutting was so little
and she took about 40min to trim his almost bald head..
OMG..Leo's hair was much longer and
thank God she was done with Leo's hair in 15min..
Leo's damn cute falling aslp in the chair la..
She was sniggering away when i poked Leo to wake him up..xP
Baby, why are you so cute!?Angegege..xD


Papa-PapaRazzi..xP



Love you so much cutie..xDD



It's so cool cuz my headache diminished after i'm almost done with this entry..xD

Just spoke to baby on the phone,
i must say i find this stupid thing cuter and cuter as days pass..x)))

~Love you to the ultimate max..xD~~

No comments: