Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Theatre hotties~

It's finally the last day of exam today..
Explains why I'm still awake at this earthly hour. xP

Just gonna update some photos taken long ago..
Below's my favourite theatre group photo..xDD

I seriously enjoyed working with this warm group of ppl..

Director Hui is damn weird but damn fatherly and husbandish,
such that he seems to be able to take good care of us..
*Hint: We want another Meatball Treat!!~

Darren Aka Cheong, is my "husband" in the play..
Enjoyed working with him for the past theatre skit also..
Super HIMBOTIC, i promise..

GuanZhong aka Woon, is Clarisse's eldest son..
Damn lame little boy..xP..Super athletic!!
*Potential running partner!

Eva aka May, is my "husband" first love since young..
Looks totally like a ghost when
she lets her black hair down and in her reddish brown eyes..
*OMG~

Clarisse aka Ma, is obviously the mum..
Super aggressive sia..
Luckily I'm not May..xP

A Hongkish family portrait


Just a random shot taken by Justina
when we were rehearsing for our play..


Another cool shot taken by Director Hui


Many freaking things on my mind..
Many things to do from today onwards..
More posts to come..

Stay tuned..xD


No comments: