Friday, December 4, 2009

My new love: JOGGING + Forever love: MEDA

Ok..paiseh..abit mushy here..
I know you won't mind medalene..xD

I've been kinda addicted to a new hobby..
RUNNING!!NIGHT JOGGING!!

Ytd's night was the second time i've gone for a night run this week..
Ran for da 1st time with my bro around the Jurong neighbourhood
for over an hour on Tuesday night..xD

We ran frm our place(St 41) to the T-junction(5-6 busstops away);
made a turn towards Chinese Garden station;
to Lakeside station; 1 super big round to Jurong Spring CC;
and finally back home..
It took both of us 1+hr to get back home..
Jun was entirely tired out..but..
it's a good thing i'm training his stamina since young..xP
ofkoz i din't force him to keep running,
but indoctrinated this into his mind:
"TELL YOURSELF: You can do it!!"
and he'll repeat "I can do it!" whenever i asked him:
"What must you tell yourself?"
He's uber cute..

Nvr really take proper photos with faces,
cuz both of us look too sweaty and cui alrd..xP

Night view at Chi Garden
~~eerieee uh....



Tt's Jun and I taking shadow shot.xD


A prettier one..xD
Isn't he cute?


Car-less..


Caught 1..


Zvroommed past..


Paiseh..was really bored..xP
I will keep up this routine of at least thrice a week night run
while working towards Jennifer's body!xPp
I can do it, I tell you..Mwahaha..



Today (or rather ytd),
I went Kbox with Meda!My other bestie..xP
It was a sudden change from gym to ktv..
seriously haven't gone out with her for a lifetime!
Damn examz!!zzzz...

Enjoyed myself greatly..xD
Was blasting all the songs tt i wanted to
audition for for Emerge, our annual Voices concert nxt year..


One cool song..Messed up hair..


Happily melodying..xDD


Super sweet couplish photo..xP


MEGAWATT SMILES!


Mummummum ma....


Picnic soon my dear!xDD



Gonna kun!
Another ktv session tomo with the
Voices hotties..xDDD
 
love love..
can't wait for baby to book out tomo..
 
 
~我只想用我这一辈子去爱你,文安子~
xP

No comments: