Monday, December 7, 2009

Top1 with Ttyy and Ggp

Okays..For ppl who dunno what TTYY and GGP are:


TTYY refers to Tiantianyeye, song by FIR(sung by Yuze and I) and
GGP are Guaiguaipai, song by Jolin Tsai(by Kendrick and Yanjia)..
These are two of the highly anticipated songs for mini concert 2009..xP
Yupps b4 everyone gets really sick of my thickskinness yet again,
yups i totally enjoy the company of these friends from voices..xD


We were supposed to meet up for practice b4 our audition for Emerge..
Turned out that Yanjia totally reached home at whopping 9am that morning
when we're supposed to meet at 11am @Bugis..
Oh wells..she only reached at 4+pm..like OMG right?lol..
I really like Yanjia's voice..So special..xD
Ofkox Yuze and Kendrick are awesome too!xP
Needless to say, I'm powerful..Mwahah..


Below are my favourite shots from camwhore session
with the Hot stuff of Voices..xDD


Mr TTYY looks cute here!xP..
All the single ladies out there,
you can get his number from Miss TTYY, and tt's ME!


Kendrick and his truly classic look..LOL..


Superstar pose..


Smiley and cheeky..


Presidents of Hottie Club!


Almost-perfect camwhore skills..


Yan*Zi


-_-"'


Carmoraa shyz...


Hungry girl..




THE Yanjia LOOK..


GIANT BURGER FTW!!


Chiong arhz!!!


Imma SINNER..mwahahah..



That night was great!
Yanjia's fatigue disease was contagious, like totally..

Peepz!
JIAYOU FOR UPCOMING AUDITION!!



Anw, i've successfully applied for deferment from vocal class alrd..
I wanna advance faster!
Considering getting into individual/dual class aft my return from HK..
I seriously dun mind chionging individual class for Stage 2 syllabus
and advance to stage 3 into the same class as Yuze..xD
My teacher mentioned that I've no problem
covering the entire Stage 2 syllabus in just 2-3 lessons..xP
Jiayouz~~~~



Totally enjoyed clubbing at Phuture ytd..
Pictures and entry up tmr(today i mean) i promise..xD


Many loves to Leo ~ xD

No comments: