Wednesday, December 2, 2009

TUITION

Today's the last day of tuition with my Japanese tutees
b4 they return to Tokya for holiday for X'mas and CNY..
Oh my, I'll totally miss them like mad..xD

I must admit that these 2 kids are not ez to teach..
Kent loves to play with the Chinese flashcards 
 like they're toycars and aeroplanes
hovering around in mid air while he stands on the chair..
On the other hand,
Anna is the super participative one..
lol..she's super talkative and loves to share about her family stories,
about Tokyo, about playing basketball with her family members,
about her imagined animated toys in her bedroom..

My experience teaching both of them together?
They're super self-entertaining..
Although certain chinese nouns and verbs i teach them
are kinda dry, they nvr fail to laugh at every single insignificant
humour that i associated with the teaching materials..

Oh yeap, I also kinda implemented this "Star-and-Sticker" reward scheme..
Both of them were required to learn and rmb the different chinese
words that i taught them and will receive either a star/sticker for
answering any of my spontaneous quizzes correctly..

I've heard from their mum that they really enjoy tuition with me
because the kids disliked sessions with their previous tutors
and eagerly hope to continue Chinese tuitions with me
after their return from Tokyo..xDD

Today's the last day of tuition of Year 2009 w them..
Both were so overjoyed cuz
I was desperately clearing my stickers..LOL..
I can tell that they're really getting very comfortable with me
although i've only started teaching them since 1 month ago..
Kent voluntarily sat on my lap when i was introducing
Chinese names of farm and zoological animals to them..
There was once Kent accidentally hit my finger and
Anna was so concerned such that she kissed my finger and said:
I have kissed all your ouchy away..
and flashed a megawatt smile..xDDD

I promised to get them presents from HK Disneyland
when we resume tuition again nxt year..xD
And I won't forget the nice and sweet big HUG
both of them gave me before my departure..
like AWWW.....xDDD

Adorable Kent and Hyper Anna


Showing off flashcards of their favourite toys..xD


Super unglam photo of me
but i love this photo TTM..xDD


Ok, yupps,
I'm gng HK Disneyland with Leo and his mum
in two weeks time..xDD
Saw Xiaxue's photos on the trip to Disneyland
and I TOTALLY CAN'T WAIT TO GO!!!!xDD

Will be back with zillions of photos..<3<3

Bz organising outings with all my friends..
shall update about my running session with Jun ytd tonight..

No comments: