Monday, December 28, 2009

4 hours of California

Spent 4 active hours in California gym with Leo..
He successfully and surprisingly got a 2week guest complimentary pass..
Thanks to me cuz I got it from the general manager himself..
I think the best but most cunning person of the gym is the General Manager alrd..
He has got so much power and authority to do anything that he wants..
Hopefully he'll disseminate more complimentary passes to my girlfriends i'm bringing nxt time..

Ok..I'm super duper tired now..
Did so many things..Omg..
Perspired so much..Omg..
4 active hours..Omg..
Oh wells, I still can't beat Rain's 6hrs of DAILY workout for his Ninja Assasin movie..

Anw, I enjoyed myself very much at the gym today..
Thanks to Leo's presence..xD
I went for Bodylicious class for the first time,
which focuses on toning up thighs, abs and butt..
In about 15min aft the commencement of Bodylicious,
both Leo and I were complaining about the strains on our arses alrd..LOL..
1 hour of bodylicious is seriously not ez, I promise you..Omg..

We stayed on for Bodycombat class,
a high intensity and high impact kickboxing cum martial arts
class that made us all sweaty and shagged aft 1 hour..
As usual and expected,
Leo's so adorable and interesting when he did the kickboxing,
punching, kicking, jump kicks, elbow attacks..
Hahah..I totally enjoyed all these lessons with my stupid maothing..xP

Okie dok..
I'm entirely drenched of energy alrd..
Gonna recharge my energy now..
Good night world!
Lovelove..

 

*Kisses to this maothing beside me kajiaoing me now..
Mwacks!!!!~~

No comments: