Sunday, December 27, 2009

Movie Marathon + Pics~

It's showing Singapore Idol now..
And I'm not entirely interested..
Explains why I'm blogging now..
I think TV Emcees in Singapore,
esp Chinese tv channels are damn jialat..
But i do admire Gurmit's great hosting skills..
This reminds me of the very disastrous hosts in the ShengShiong variety show..
I shan't elaborate further but if you ever come across,
you'll see how bad the hosts are..
They made the Taiwan popstar so awkward
by not knowing what to say to welcome her..
OMG..xibei jialat..


kk back to the topic..xD


Just returned from movie marathon today..
Went Cine at 11am just for the 1-for-1 M1 movie treats..xD
Thank God that Leo and I are M1 subscribers..x)
Paid only 20bucks instead of 40bucks for 2 SHIOK movies!!
Sherlock Holmes and Alvin and the Chipmunks 2..


I totally agree with one friend who mentioned that
Sherlock Holmes is one of the few movies
which is truly worth the money..
This weird and messy detective is totally hilarious
and brilliant from the tip of his hair to the nails of his toes..
Haha..okk weird descriptions but yeaps,
this character is absolutely and unbelievably bright and smart..
I spent the entire movie duration gripping tightly to Leo's hand
cuz the actions are awesome, the storyline is cool..
Highly recommended movie..xD


*So another Malay male Singapore Idol,
wow how surprised I AIN'T..*


Alvin and the Chipmunks are SUPER EXTREMELY CUTE!!!!
Seriously!!!!!!!
Although the movie is short and storyline isn't that fantastic,
the awwwws and orrrrhhhs I gave from watching the cute little things
running about, falling down, getting stuck in between doors
are uncountable..
The kids in the theatre are damn amused by the babylike creatures too..
Little chuckles and giggles are really omnipresent..xD
Girly girls must catch it!!
Actually Leo loved it too..
My baby is such a baby..Angegege!xP


Wanted to exercise..
But nothing came..
No motivation..Tmr den!!


PICS TIME!


My fav photo from hk trip..xD



Sneaking on my Kilobaby.



Close-up..



Is he dead?!OMG!



He's so damn sound aslp that
my sensitive alert baby din't even notice the gate open..
ANGEGEGE~~



Random photo..
Taken the day b4 I left for HK..
I HEREBY ANNOUNCE THAT I'VE 99% VICTORY
OF POOL AGAINST WEEKIAT THAT DAY!
xPpPPPpPpPpP



Super random..
Damn bored and cold in the Panda Cafe at Ocean Park..
Leo's my photographer..


Emo~



Smiley~



Lips smling, eyes not..



Cool?~



Leo's fav pose, "Q"..xP



Nvr upload this on fb..
My renowned 杀人狂 look since young..



Failure to yawn..



Tried again, and failed..


Yawnz-ed!!



Disneyland Sleeping Beauty castle!xD



Changed colours..
Pretty~~



Close up..



Humongous tree..



Xmas eve treat!









Love da mushroom soup!



Mushroom soup and its fan..



Blurp and gonez..



Favourite food from Say Cheeze @ Orchard 313



Favourite Cheezecake ever!



20th monthniversary!xDDD



Leo makes the bulk of my life..



Mr and Mrs Ma..xP






Erms I hate ThaiExpress..
But it's my darling's fav!






Loot of the day!
20th monthniversary souvenirs..xDxD



Tired for the day..
For waking up relatively early today for the movie marathon..

Tuition in the morning tmr..
California Gym with Leo in the afternoon..
Hopefully Avatar in the evening!
Stayover at night?!?

~Lovelove..xDD~~


No comments: