Sunday, December 13, 2009

<3 being tired


WHY?
Most ppl dislike feeling tired..
But i like!xDD
I love having accomplished and completed tasks,
be it important or trivial ones..xD


Lemme share my interesting(to me) stories about ytd and today..xD


>>>11th Dec '09>>>

Gym1::

Went California fitness at 1pm for my first training with my trainer..
Did circuit training for muscles at the
back, triceps, thighs, chest, abs and calves..
Wow..Quite cool to train with a personal trainer..
But still..The money not quite worth it..
Oh wells..Let's see what Lynette will do
with me for our nxt session..x))
*Alot of ppl have been suaning me
about the money i squander at California fitness..
But since what's done cannot be undone,
I choose to see things in a more positive light..
Please don't keep demoralising me..
That would help very much to boost spirit more..
Thanks to friends..x)..only..
(Others should shuddup stop suaning alrd..Thanks very much..)

Gym2::

On the other hand,
I'm freaking pissed with the management there..
I wasn't thinking of badmouthing the fitness centre
where i spent a bomb on, but i need to vent it here..
My major displeasure with the gym is
the "scam" feeling they give me..
Although the sum is quite a scam *according to Hugs*,
my chief concern is that the manager mentioned that
I can bring 3 friends into the gym to attain complimentary trial cards..
But they don't honour their words..
1st, they din't mention to me that this friends MUST be a first-timer of CF..
-- made me feel so effing bad about making Jon make a wasted trip..
2nd, they push my friends so hard to buy that gym package
that one of my gentlest friends can get pissed off with their obstinate insistence..
-- if you're reading this and is interested to accompany the SUPER gullible me,
please volunteer to go for the complimentary trial *2 weeks or so*..
If not, I'll be gng for workouts independently from the nxt time onwards..
Jiayi!!!Ofkox you must accompany if possible!Love steambathing with you..xP

Bball::

After mad 2 hours of workout in the gym,
Hugs and I went for the Sub cafe at Orchard Central..
Forgot the exact name of the cafe but it starts with "Q"..
quite obvious to some of you, but my memory is failing me again..
After 3+pm of high tea eating Subway,
we headed for school for another session of workout and exercise!
BASKETBALL!!!!
Omg i totally miss playing bball..
My shooting percentage is kinda low as compared to last time..
But my basics and cores are still there..HAPPY!!XDDD
Really miss the tought and hardcore basketball trainings with Minghan,
my shifu-cum-gym trainer in ACJC..
The bball session with the Tyrant guys is quite enjoyable,
despite obviously being the only girl around as usual..

Breko @Holland V::

Everyone was dragged by me to my favourite cafe at Holland V..
And everyone of them was brainwashed by me to get
the super cheesy baked rice and none of them regretted
despite complaining being too full aft finishing the small serving of baked rice..xD
6 outta 8 ppl truste my taste..xDDD
Frolick yogurt ice cream for dessert and
heartwarming chitchat session in spite of me dying from fatigue..
OMG..

>>>12th Dec '09>>>

Moving Leo's house::

Stupid thing has got guard duty this very morning..
So sianx..left his mother, maid and I to supervise the movers
as well as unpack the DAMN MANY boxes..
I'm now staying over his place and hogging his room to myself currently..
Enjoy the serenity..xDDD
But miss that stupid thing so much..x(((
Pictures will be up tmr..

SUPER SHAGGED OMG!!!!

Nites!!!!

No comments: