Sunday, December 27, 2009

20th Monthniversary <3

Just returned from Iluma @Bugis..
Don't really miss blogging actually..lol..
Miss feeling rich, miss having the sense of satisfaction when i get my tuition pay..
Haix..seriously so poor now!!OMG!

Tho I'm a poor girl now,
I'm lucky to have this stupid maothing to sponsor the bulk of expenditure
for today's 20th monthniversary "celebration"/date..
THANK YOU SO MUCH BABY~~LOVE LOVE..

Have many things to update about, esp my HK trip..
Wells, still waiting for my stupid thing to upload the photos of 5 days..
So, shall update about today's date..xDD

Went Leo's new place to swim and tan in the morning..in bikini worx..xP
I feel a little slightly more confident in it alrd..
I wish i'll gain total confidence by Siloso beach party in 5 days tym..omg..

Went Iluma @Bugis for movie, Planet 51..
It was super duper cute..xDD
Leo, my cute thing enjoyed it so much..xDDD
Bought 2 pairs of shades as souvenirs for 20th month tgt..
Wow..omg still can't believe i'm with this stupid thing for 1 year 8 months..
He's just totally getting cuter and cuter by the day..xDD
My addiction of him is hopeless..

I need money! But I dun wanna work for it! Please drop from the sky!
Haix..

~Baby I love you..
Thanks for the awesome day..
Many many monthniversaries and anniversaries to come..xD~

2 comments:

leo said...

oi, wad stupid thing, cute thing or maothing? bleah stupid wobbly thing. ni hen ben, ni hen ben!!! muackx.

ziwei<3leo said...

haha..cuz you're too cute and stupid all the time in my eyes..angege..save these mushy things for tomo la..i love you darlingzi..xDD