Wednesday, December 9, 2009

California fitness..

OMG i NEED to blog this..
To vent the guilt within me..
Will be too lazy to upload pretty photos..
but yea bear with my rant,
if not, stop reading..

Today went for shopping trip and dinner with
pretties Jiaying, Jiayi, Kendre, Beiru and Xiuru..

Meaningful~
- Bought a sweater for HK trip from MANGO
- Bought 6 pairs of ear studs from DIVA
- 4 scoops of Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- 1 SUPER NICE Lasagna and 3 cheesecakes (shared with the pretties)
- SINFULLY SIGNED UP FOR CALIFORNIA FITNESS GYM MEMBERSHIP!!!

Pls i tell you,
the trainers actually brought out their 老大of the fitness club to persuade me
and give me concessions and discounts for the student package..
The 20-yr-old fitness trainer also totally make me surrender them my money
by telling me how impt personal trainers are for the first few weeks of gym sessions..
Call me naive and spendthrift and all..omg..
but i seriously need some words of encouragement to not devalue the money i spent now..
**Thanks Yanjia!xD (currently consoling me now..)

Oh wells, i think the best person who can make the money worth it
is Miss Tan Zi Wei and her self-discipline now..
I MUST MAKE TOTAL FULL USE OF THE MONEY!!!
WILL ACHIEVE JENNIFER'S BODY BY END OF JAN '10 I PROMISE!!
Actually to think about it,
I really received more than 100% of discounts after all the waivers
given to me by the GM of the California Fitness Club..
Yes!I can do it!!!

Gonna kun now..
Will be gng ACJC to train with bball juniors tomo morn..
Audition in the afternoon..
Need to pick up my new passport in the evening..
Den over to Leo's place for dinner..
BUSY DAY!!!omg!!!!!

Pics up in one/two days..

Miss you so much baby!
Please have nightsout tomo..mwacks!!!

nitey nitex ppl..x(

No comments: