Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hot summer days

I forgot to add this ytd night..
Leo and i went to watch Hot summer days by all the popular HongKong and Taiwan celebrities..
Although I didn't expect much outta the movie.
and indeed it was extremely NOT physically impactful like the usual action movies i watch with Leo,
it was quite psychologically impactful..xD
It's a romantic and perfect movie to watch for a 22nd monthniversary..
hahahhaaha...

Anw, i just came across a friend's fb page..
There're about 20pictures in an album showing body parts with open wounds and blood..
She cut herself all over and i feel so pained..
It reminds me of the old times..How dumb..
Please takkare my dear..<3

Random:
I came out of the bathroom and stepped on a pin that my grandma used to make her CNY decor..
I tried pulling it out and it didn't budge until i summoned all strength..
You can't see the wound on my sole but it's FUCKING PAINFUL PLEASE..X(((((

study time!!

No comments: