Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentines, lovelies!


Steamboat feast at Homeeee...

My 11 stalks of roses..

And it stands for 一生一世..

Thanks so much baby!
You're only my Valentine for ever and ever..<33

MWACKS!!


Back at home when Leo visits to bainian..xD

我们都是好姐妹!!

All the pretty ladies~~

My daddy, the hugest male camwhore!hahahahah...

All the men and boys in the house!
My dad said, HUAT AHHHH!!!!

Ugly me here, but Leo looks so happy camwhoring!

Oh yea, i enjoyed the movie, Valentine's Day, alot alot!
I especially enjoyed the stupid bimbotic story of
Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner..
hahahahahaha...That one is extremely FUNNY!!!
If you wanna see how Taylor Swift throws away her Julietish image,
you really can't miss this show..
Ofkox, they are not the main characters of the show..
The stories are all inter-related and
they have really good humour..
Initially Leo refused to watch it with me,
and in the end, he highly recommends this show to his other couple friends too..xD
"VALENTINES DAY" IS DAMN SWEET PLEASE!!!
 
Anw, today is the 2nd day of CNY and
both Leo and I were damn bored as we couldn't find enuf kaki to mahjong..
Omg la, damn desperate in the afternoon...
BUT...
So damn lucky that I've got an entire family that plays mahjong!xD
Mj-ed from roughly 7+ till 11+
with my daddy, mummy and my husband-to-be..x))
Leo unfortunately lost quite abit..
My mummy was the second worse loser..xP
Daddy was fierce la, kept playing xhiong mj combo..
I was the second winner, tho i broke even..
Don't understand why can't break the curse of
being able to warm up and start winning ONLY during the round of West(3rd feng)..
B4 i left today, my mummy teased and asked Leo to say goodbye MUMMY..
And guess what, my cute Maothing did that without hesitation!!
He said goodbye Daddy to my dad too, and
i guess it pleasantly surprised him abit..
It was weird at first but I realised i like that feeling..xD
His mummy treats me like her daughter
and my parents treat Leo like having another son..x)
Really heartwarming leh..
Have you felt this way b4??xDDD
I'm so hopeless..
Hopelessly in love..
Awwwwww.............
 
Okk..I'm gng to kun  now finally!
Lunch and movie date with Leo and his mummy
b4 my darling books in tmr night!
ARGH!!CAN'T WAIT FOR DEC THIS YEAR!!
ORD SOON PLEASE!!!!!
 
~LOVE YOU SO MUCH SHUGARSSSS~~

No comments: