Friday, March 5, 2010

Midterms

Yozyoz people..
Long time no see and
MID TERMS ARE OVER!!
wooooohhooooooo...x)))

Had my genders test today..
Did one quesion which i didn't study for
but am rather confident about it..xD

Had my abnormal psych MCQ test today also..
I prepared myself really adequately cuz i did the past year paper..
and to my very pleasant surprise,
40% of '08 final term paper questions came out..xDD
Happy to the max please..xD

Recently had been bz with
developmental psych cognitive dvpmt presentation;
bz with emerge practices;
bz with getting friends to support me for emerge..
So disappointed that only my OLD rv basketball GUY friends
and some of my clubbing friends
are super duper on to support leo and i..
Whereas, as for my Tyrants friends and 4G classmate,
only minimal number of real friends show interest and practical support..
Hais..can't blame them too..
They've got their personal commitment..x(
Oh wells, what to do..
Let's see who are really supportive..xDD

Tmr is a great day manz..xD
Will be dyeing and highlighting and trimming my hair tomo!!
I wanna go for manicure and pedicure too!!
Buying heels and new makeup set from vivo also..
See how much personal funds i invest in Emerge..
You guys better don't miss the good show,
cuz i'm gonna be a sexy hot babe dancing naughtily beside my Leonard..
Hahahaha..x))
Such a huge breakthrough that you must witness..xDD

Anw i just kinda rearranged my table
after clearing some rough papers and unnecessary stuff..xD
And it looks like this now!!

Can you see all my hand cream, moisturiser, my PIGGY BANK!, lappy, bottle and
MY HELLO KITTY LAMP????
I'm so madly in love with it..xDDDD

This is smth random..
It was my first time eating Magnum mini Caramel..with my Leonard..xD

Can't wait for tmr..
I miss my leonard..xDD

<3

No comments: