Sunday, February 21, 2010

Virgin photoshoot + Supper with sis!

Yozyoz..

Here's some sneak preview of my virgin photoshoot at a studio..
The first 2 photos below are taken by Glenn from TouchStudio!
Damn cool and fun having photoshoot in at studio..
The bad things of that day are my stupid sore eye, the stuffy studio(due to huge crowd),
left my lovely shades at the studio
 and having to wake up at 6.30am that morning!x(
But overall, it was a fun day..xDD
Crazy camwhoring and talking about guys..hahahaha..
Alrights..
Let the pictures do the talking! <3

Pretty and hot girls of one of my Emerge song items!
Love you girls loads loads..xDD
Are we like the sexy version of SHE?hahahahaha..xP
Spot my sore eye?zzz..

Qianhua's such a dolly chiobu..xD
Her eyes are naturally brown!Very very brown i promise!

Cutesy pie..xD

Qianhua, Yuxing and meeeee...
Tt's my new F21 tank!!I love it!!!

The rest of photoshoot photos are with Yanjia!!
Upload upload soon!!!!!

Went home early today and wanted to mahjong..
However, couldn't get the fourth kaki..
So (un)fortunately, i had to study instead..
Finished another chapter of developmental psych textbook..xD
Went downstairs and treated my sister for supper just about an hour ago..

Pictures pictures..xD

Bun Ma and his G-force soldiers..hahahaha..

They are all mad cute cancan?!?!

"Hum" from downstairs..xD

Nice and tasty..
But i "shat" just 3min i finished my share of "hum"..
Hmm..Not so healthy afterall..

Oh yea, we had prata too..
So guilty eating all these!!!

Bought a bottle of alcoholic drink..
RaspberryVodka and it tasted like medicine syrup..Gosh..

Nonetheless, we can still camwhore with it! Hahaha...
Cui looking face uh..No contacts and makeup..

Ziwei says "Q"!!xDDD

Alriighteeezzz..I'm gonna kun soon..Many many loves..

Ps: FB is such a bitch when it comes to photo uploads at times..zzz..

~<3Leo..xD~

No comments: