Saturday, February 27, 2010

22nd Monthniversary

Had Genders tutorial in the morning..
Den met up with Developmental psych project group..
Went baby's place to study abit den left house
to "celebrate" our 22nd monthniversary
after missing all the monthniversary celebs
due to dreadful financial crises..

Bought leo a pair of rather expensive and presumably good quality earpiece
after he used my damn cui earpiece for almost 2 years..
xD
Love me more uh stupid thing..
It's also to repay him for spending so much on me during my difficult times..xD
love you many many mwacks mwacks mwacks..xDDD

Bought a damn kawaii table lamp also..
for just freaking 35bucks discounted from 70?!?
Damn extremely worth it..
And i'm sure 80% of the girls who see it sure love it..
hahaha..But lazy to take photo now..
Stay tuned la..xP

Pictures timeeeeeeeeeee.....

School~

This is a 22-year-old guy's pencil case..-_-'"
(That's my wallet underneath la..)

Bored during math lec!x(

Lunching with Tyrants peeps..

David and PH..

TeckPeng and Eric

Misc~

The limited edition "Fish egg" Hello Kitty pen from Japan!

Cute hor!?
I'm the one at the centre,
Leo is the one on my left(with eyes wide open)..
Hahahahahaha....

My new piggy bank..xDDDD

"HEART OF A PRINCESS" is money..Hahaha..

I insist i wanna be the mermaid princess..xP
Pretty lock ehhh...

Super random..
I happened to be in the camwhore mood
and coincidentally in my Spongebob PJ..<3


22nd Monthniversary!

I love this pic..So cute!xD

Pepper-dinnering..

Leo's messy double unagi rice..

My very sumptuous Salmon rice..

Stupid photographer caught me when i looked down from the cam..zzz..

NOTICE OUR SIMILAR EATING HABIT??

IF you haven't means you're damn lousy..
hahaha..we love to leave the egg yoke for the last..xD

Thanks so much baby for being by my side all the while..
Really love you to bits and pieces..
Looking forward to 23rd monthniversary and 2nd YEAR ANNIVERSARY..XDDD


<3NITES PEEPS..

2 comments:

leo said...

haha i love the yolk of the TANZI, so i leave it for last. lol. but i love my TANZIXIAODONGWU most. muackx.

ziwei<3leo said...

Such a weird MAOZIXIAOERTONG..Bleah!