Thursday, February 11, 2010

I need a break..

I'm saying this, i need a break..
But i know this can't actually happen..
Everytime i think of getting a break, my mind flutters to studies..
It's a debatably bad thing..
But i know what i want for this semester..
Everything else, except Leo, will be placed aside for studies, even CCA..

I've officially terminated my California membership..
Although i spent a bomb on this damn package,
I'm feeling more positive than heartpain this time round..
In the long run, i will suffer less for i dun havta drain every single cent of my tuition pay
on this dumb membership which i dun utilise even at least twice per week..
ofkox i take it as a lesson learnt and
an exquisite experience gyming in a high-class fitness centre
with probably the best and most facilities but the worst staff..

I must bitch about this..
I feel extremely scammed by the manager of the club..
But i can partially blame myself for being naive and overconfident in my financial capability..
I'll never sign up for it again tho, even when i earn much much more than the
huge cheater manager of california fitness..
*Note I used "when", not "if"..*
He said that he didn't force me to sign, but guess what !@#$%^&*()
YES he did!!
He forced it upon someone who hadn't learnt how to reject..
I'm 20, but still young and haven't learnt about the ENTIRE ugly side of society
and commercial activities..
I think some of you may be laughing at me, yea i deserve to be laughed at i dun deny..
But just don't make MY mistake when someone's scamming target becomes you..
It's a really extraordinary lesson learnt..
But i must really thank Leo's mum who spoke up for me against the scammer organisation..

Another part about me being cheated is,
the receptionist told me to pay the termination fee 5 days in advance to
facilitate proper termination but i can still use the gym until 15th which i've alrd paid for..
And I did pay up the termination 5 days in advance..
Den came the call, saying that it was her first time doing early termination,
and she didn't know that it is an IMMEDIATE termination..
TOTALLY WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT!!knnbccb..
Again, i'm taking this as a lesson learnt, and will NEVER EVER commit the same mistake again..

For friends who are reading this,
 however attractive a package of any spa, salon, slimming center,
beauty parlour may be, don't get tricked by its deceitful appearance..
There are always strings attached..
Take my lesson as YOUR lesson, don't get tricked..

Sometimes i thought to myself,
it's not always fair that i ALWAYS learn things the hard way..
POINT IS AT LEAST I LEARN..
Thank you baby for being by my side in times of hardship..<3

okk after so much bitching and venting my much suppressed unhappiness,
i realise time really passes damn fast..
It was 2010 New Year, then it is soon Chinese New Year this coming Sunday..
I've cancelled tuition on Sunday to celebrate Vday<3 and to bainian..
I hope my financial crisis comes to an end by the end of CNY..
Oh I've alrd gotten my first angpao from my Jap students' mum..
The angpao money was HUGE as compared to the humble but sincere angpao
from my relatives..Seriously, that family is so so generous manz..x)

Anw, just wanna update about CCA..
Have been travelling to school just to practise for both my songs for Emerge
these few days despite my supposed free days..
I really put in my heart, time and effort to make sure we make consistent improvement..

However, I still got negative comment from some judge,
who threatened to pull me out for a certain item for my temporary shortcoming..
But hello there, you're one person with authority in the CCA,
and you're not even tactful in using words to give CONSTRUCTIVE comments,
but say things like getting me out of the item..
There goes my initial respect for you..BYEBYE..

Please, I've never doubted my ability to sing..
I DO know that I'm not a perfect singer,
if not i won't be studying psychology now right..
So, that links to the reason why i'm putting so much effort and TRAVELLING TIME
to practise 4 days per week when others only have consultation for 1 time per week..
Instead of complimenting on the effort which you are blind to,
you threatened to remove someone who's struggling to juggle and working relatively hard..
Brainless or what right..

This is why i love blogging..
If certsin somebody is reading this now, and wants to pull me out of the performance,
please do asap, don't WASTE my time anymore
since you're the one in authority and i have no say over your so damn important decision huh..
I'm talking reason here..
That specific comment came very offensive to me, if you haven't realised, Mr..

Alrights, I think I have repaid my blogging debts after so long of not updating..
And for people whom I dao-ed online,
please note the status of my msn yea?
If its orange or red, I'm bz or afk..
Kindly don't disturb if you just wanna chat casually..
No offence..But be considerate please..

Now maybe you realise i'm an aggressive person despite my
some-people-say-introverted-look(?!??!), You're still not too late..
Don't irritate me yaaaa..Thanks uh...

And Leo, you shld be cuter and stop being such a bitch uh..
Bleah..Still love you alot alot baby..
Can't stand your cuteness..x)))

Study time!!!!

No comments: