Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY EVE WITH FAMILY!

Random photos

My favourite word that i use on Leo..xP

It says "I <3 Leo" on my palm..

That's my naughty boy numnuming my ear!

My little boy enjoys it tho I'm sensitive to it..Haha..

laoyusheng with Leo's aunty!

Pretty girl ehh...xP

Random fishiesss...

I love Leo's look here! CUTE!

NEW YEAR EVE photos!

My pretty mum and her pretty daughter!


On our way to Clarke Quay..bored..

My cute little bro..xD

I will treat these 3 impt ppl better..Hearts..

Cool shot ehh?

My favourite shot of the night!!

Superstar pose..HAHAH..

Standing tall..x)

<3

My mummy and her other pretty daughter..xD

2 hotties...

Presenting the FULLERTON HOTEL!

Shells on display at Esplanade..


Waiting for train to return homezz..

Camwhorezzz....

No comments: