Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fruitful or not?

As compared to others, i'm not sure..
But compared to my other day's revision, i find today quite a productive day.
I know i could have done more..


Only started revision at 4pm in school..
Thanks to the super noisy uncle who came over and complained about his life grievances to grandma..
His voice so super irritating that i felt damn vexed with the fact of peace at home
being broken by his disgusting presence..Bleah..
I'm not being rude here because it's a known fact in the entire family..
I bet 家家有本难念的经..


So i travelled to school and finished 2 articles on developmental psych..
Had Subway Cheese Steak for dinner!
Completed another Math tutorial with Darren and his "hunky" roommate and Sheldon
and revised previous math tutorials to prepare for upcoming coming midterm test next monday..
Felt quite accomplished though i only left school at 10.30pm like Monday..
Stayed till late in school for cca on mon and studies on tue..


Was munching from a huge bag of Doritos my sister bought from 7-11..
Damn sinful sia..Hopefully i dun get sore throat tmr, if not i'll suffer for Emerge techrun 3..
And i didn't have enough time for exercise these 2 weeks..x(It's partially cuz of my laziness too..
But STUDIES ARE MOST IMPORTANT AT THIS POINT OF TIME!!


Am just done with my portion of powerpoint slides for upcoming developmental psych presentation..
It's due this Fri during meeting, so i did my work much earlier than expected..
Shld keep up this do-work-very-much-in-advance attitude and habit manz..
18 slides with analysis and evaluation not ez leh..xD


Just smth random..
Met an instrumentalist from Voices whom i'm not familiar with at all on my way to school today..
Nice and motivating guy..Met his around in the campus quite a few times today..
How coincidental..Haha..YUPPS MUST JIAYOU FOR STUDIES!


Got to know another new friend through Darren today..
Darren's roommate..haha..He's coined 'hunky' because
b4 we met him today, Darren would always add descriptive words
like 'hot', 'muscular', 'hunky' to a guy he's referring to when talking to me
in order to trigger my response of "REALLY UH?"..Hahaha..Damn funny friend..xD


Okk enough of random things..
Back to work..Will be having Emerge techrun 3 tmr in the evening..
Will probably wake up at noon to clear my slp debt accumulated from NOW..
Shld be studying abnormal psych for midterms next thursday tomorrow..
Hopefully i can complete one chapter on Anxiety disorders and complete another developmental reading..
I know it's quite a bit of explicit details of my school work here..
Just wanna keep myself organised and determined..It's my online diary anyway..xP

Very last bit of update..
My latest "necessities" are:
- a pair of Charles and Keith's platform heels
- a pair of headphones
- some new clothes to wear to school
(haven't been online shopping for a month!)

Okk gonna kun now!!
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!!!!!!!!

<3 YOU AND <3SICK

x((

No comments: