Friday, February 19, 2010

HeartShopping!!

I wonder since when i've started to camwhore..Hahaha..
At least i dun pose the same way for every single shot..xP
*Inside joke..*

Anw, yupps..
Today suddenly 心血来潮 and felt like shopping..
Needed to buy all the necessaties i had longed for for a few months..
Madness shopping from 2pm until 9pm with my most beloved mummy..
Damn shiokkk manz..Woohoo..xD
It's one of the rare times i jio my mummy out to shop..
Really love my mummy although it's not very well-displayed to her..
Okk la, at least i partially treated her to dinner @Marche
and bought her a pair of sandals from Rubi..
I bought like a million things manz..
Most of which are lingeries..hahahaha..
Oh yea, my favourite item bought of the day is *please scrow down*..
THE MY MELODY MOUSE AND HELLO KITTY MOUSE PAD..
Madly in love with them leh!!xDDD
This love will die out when they start to cui tho..Lol..


AND.....
PICTURES TIME..XDDDD


Camwhoring on the bus to Vivo city..

@ 店小二 at Vivo..
With my darling..xD
I'm such a happy girl here, wearing my new toga dress..xD

Leo and his mummy posing with the China wine behind..
Leo's mummy in Leopard preents jumpsuit..Cool yea!

Pretty girl trying out sexy toga dress for Emerge photoshoot!
Yarla, i know not very skinny la..zzz..

MY FAVOURITE SHOPPEEE OF THE DAY..<3

The mouse lights up when moved..
Mad cute!!Arhhhhh!!


Will be heading to Potong Pasir at 8am tmr..
Means i gotta wake up at 6.30 and i'm still not asleep yet!Okok..

I must complete and hand in my developmental psych assignment 2 tmr!!

PROMISE!!!!


Good nights ppl!<3

No comments: