Thursday, May 21, 2009

today's a dizzy day..

hehx..
i can't wait..
to stop working!!
but i need the money...
was complaining to kenneth, my colleague, today about
how suckish it was, working alone at the cold cold office today..
everything was repetitive..xb sianx can..hehx..
we were chatting on msn today,
even tho my office is just a stone's throw away frm his..
*loggies office just behind the main building which i'm working at..*
concentrated for damn long hours today,
but still couldn't finish everything la..hehx..
anw YC, my boss now, will be on leave tmr!
so no one to really supervise me..SMUHAHA..XP

anyway,
i just got the big brown envelope from NUS today..
i'm so gonna bring it to work tmr to read thru again while i slack..
lol..you sure can tell my slacking sessions r kinda planned..xP
I SO WANNA GO FOR THE SPORTS CAMP!!
wanna go for UNION CAMP too!!
wanna attend PSYCH09 CAMP also!!!
hehx..so many camps tt clash..must make decision leh..
see how!!will discuss with girlfriends..xD
OH MY GOD..I CAN'T WAIT FOR UNI LIFE!!
i will NOT waste it away like my totally meaningless jc life..
*tho basketball is obviously the only meaning in my jc life..*

i'm quite surprised at the number of visits on my blog today..
i mean NOW i know a personal blog isn't this personal anymore..
ehh..ppl try to tag more leh..dun be shy..LOL..

sat's outing to sentosa with leo's bmt friends cancelled..
quite expected yea..lousy..bleah..
hopefully i can date some on girls out for dinner or smth..
i'm NOT gonna join the dinner with those army boys..
boring army stuff..very extremely uninterested..bleah..

was thinking about bitch-blogging just now..
suddenly not in the mood to..feel nice now..
*smile showing my pretty teeth..xD*

updates about nxt wk's schedule..
will be having tuition for the first time with Siti nxt Mon & Wed..
feel rather nervous abt this sec4 tuition..
not really super confident..
worried tt she's like one of e top students of JurongSec,
the sec4 version of chianyee..
so i MUST and i WILL go popular to search for O level guidebook,
as well as dig out my sec4 emath/eng sample work..
really clean forgot everything..I'll be a good tutor!!bleah..

chianyee din't do well for her sci anyway..
her science has been her weakest subject,
even tho she's got the most passion for it..
my science is the worst of all too..
but p6 sci is still manageable..
the tuition i had with her just now,
i was bz teaching her how to ATQ ATQ ATQ..
*Answer the question=ATQ(desmond lim's fav phrase)*
probably we'll see improvement in her sci
a few more weeks later..I'M DETERMINED!!
but but but.......
she's the top student for math this midyear..
got a PERFECT SCORE!XD
I'm so proud and happy of her..YAY!!

gotta spend more time at home..
i know my family needs me too..
i kinda miss my family..
always return home late almost everynite..
frm tuition, date with leo, date with girlfriends..
maybe i'll come home early tmr..
ytd had quite a surprise to see jun actually grown abit taller..
i mean i really haven't been interacting with
the rest of my family for quite some time..
okok..when i say it, i WILL DO IT!!
*if you haven't realised, i like to self-motivate/self-psycho myself..
(but i like to bitch-blog more..smuhaha..
hope you'll enjoy the bitchy part when i do reveal it some time soon
in my nxt entries..smuhaha..bleah..xP)**

~baby i miss you alot..
you're an inevitable part of my world..
mwackx..~

No comments: