Sunday, May 24, 2009

it's late..almost 3am...

this morning,
i miraculously woke up at 8+am for a jog with huishian..
she's one of the VERY VERY few
who will agree to accompanying me jog at jurong area..
really thankful for having such a
close-but-not-exactly-close running partner..
she's very interesting and cute to talk to..haha..xD..
ran a super long distance about 20-30min non-stop, from:
my house, to jurong canal*divides jurong east and west*,
to the road near jurong east swimming complex,
to lakeside station, to rulang primary,
to block500+ market, to huishian's house..
zzz den finally stopped for a **starrrrryyyy** walk..
i havent ran with a girlfriend for a million years man..
the previous time i ran was like with leo,
and he ran so super fast compared to me, abt 1/2 a lap ahead,
and tt motivated me greatly to walk
when i couldn't tahan anymore..heh..no self-discipline..bleah..
anyway, felt very accomplished and satisfied with today's 3-4km run..
(leo mentions tt my little tummy has shrinked..
**grinnnnnsssssxDDDDD***

went to visit kilo aft the run at leo's place..
at evening, baby went out for his bmt outing,
and i guess he really enjoyed his gathering throughout..
i went out for my 'bros gathering'..lol!
met yip for dinner at subway..
he was telling me all the ghost stories
and interesting happenings at his camp la..
some ppl in army are really FREAKISH!!
omgomg..yip mentioned tt
there was this guy who had mental medical history..
his undies was forgotten in the shower and
some guys just threw into the toilet bowl and flushed it down..
unfortunately or fortunately(for him),
it wasn't flushed down and he found his deh kor in the toiletbowl,
somehow choked there..
he felt very insecure,(like *huh?!* insecure over a perceived 'stolen' dehkor?)
washed his brief and hung it at his cupboard
AND AND AND
brought a chair and sat in front of his darling dehkor, saying
"someone is after my underwear, i MUST guard it!"..
i mean......
i was like laughing my ass off!!unintentionally attracting some attention
at subway..hahahahahahahhahhhahhah.........


okok..paiseh..i noe, i'm gonna be a psychologist in the future,
and shouldn't be laughing at this matter..
but at tt point of time when yip told me about it,
i just jsut just couldn't stop laughing man..
oh man..none of my dehkor is that valuable to me leh..
well but i must say..
being in a depression is an EXTREMELY DIFFICULT period..
it not only affects your loved ones terribly,
it totally brings you ALL the way DOWN.....
i had been in bad bad depression b4..
*ehh not really refering to the sec3 depression,
in case some friends suspect..*
it was a combination of factors tt led to it..*yea this fav history phrase*
uncontrollable..very.......
in fact i flared up at KAWsawlin(acjc discipline master, whatever da spelling)
and nearly got myself into DEEP tricky troubles..
luckily i was knowing enuf to convince myself to see the sch counsellor..
mrs julie lye is one very important person in my jc life..
(tho not many friends know/really care about my apptmts w her,
i mean did i really have true friends in jc?i needa think very hard..)

so anyway, back to the topic..
i'll put in my everything to be the best psychologist
you guys will know of..you don't have to believe me..
but i'll put in all my best to fulfill my dream..
YES ZIWEI IS VERY DETERMINED..

played pool with mao wk and yip at mambo..(my usual jc gang)
hmm..tho i'm the only ger around..i don't feel uncomfortable at all..
cuz as mentioned..they reallly treat me like bro..lol!
while i was updated with many many alien army info,
wk somehow linked the topic to my blog..
he mentioned tt he knows of all da different ppl
who follow my blog even tho some dun even know me personally..
ehhh..besides that interesting but frustrating issue lately,
i think my blog's overall very boring leh..
many many words, no pics, looooooonnnnng entries
and sometimes super mushy..LOL..xPpP..
whatever it is, to those kaypo bitches,
who wanna dig gossips and further tarnish
my alrd-notorious reputation, you won't find any evidence here,
for you to come up with lousy, fuckedup inferences anymore..
so screw off and don't visit this url again..
to friends,
i'll derail a little from be overly mushy..xP..
BUT i'll still blog alot about my strong love life..xD
and make everyone envious..SMUHAHAHA..
*i know you ARE envious..bleah bleah***
BABY I LOVE YOU LIKE OMGOMG..XDD

``these few days have been meeting up with
girlfriends and guy friends alot, cuz nxt wk onwards,
i'm gonna be SUPER bz with juggling tuition and work and
university stuffs..udpates about leo and i will still be frequent..:D``

anw anw, to any curious thing out there,
i'm not getting married soon..
zzz..stop becoming one of those bitches la..bleah..
but but, i WILL win tt 100bucks bet with mao,
cuz ns and university just can't weaken my relationship yo..
yupp..we 2 psychologists-to-be are this STRONGMINDED yooo....

~~baby baby..
can't wait for tmr to come..
can't you just tell me 'why are you so cute?'..
angggegeggegege..xPpP
MWACKX!!!~~~~~~

nitey nitex..xDDD

No comments: