Wednesday, May 13, 2009

STARTREK is too GOOD!!!

~~12.49pm
Just had my lunch in the office..
still damn disgusted by the food sold at the canteen here..
ewww...din't buy lunch frm coffeeshop downstairs today
cuz i 'laichuang' too long this morning..zzz..
seriously the food here is inedible la..
there was once my colleague bought an 'overdue' bread la..
damn irresponsible and terrible cook and stall-holder..zzz..
anw it's one of the top reasons why i was so eager to leave this co..
hehx..i'll slp earlier tonight and avoid lazing in bed too long tmr!!
PROMISE!!!

Anw ytd nite i was like freaking overjoyed!
i mean it's a small matter..
but i did jump with joy, literally,
when i saw this letter on my 'ex'-study table..
i just received my debit card finally,
aft waiting for about one month..
it's was seriously quite a long wait..
i was anticipating it on the 2nd wk aft application alrd..
ok la..it's like not a big thing..
but somehow just excited i can get anything with jux a signature!xD
will be MUCH more happier if the letter was from NUS FASS la..zzz..
heh..still waiting with a long long neck!!
serene moo finally got it today..will be weekiat and my turn soon!!

Din't go to work ytd..cuz took leave for Leonard Ma..
wanted to exercise ytd but woke up too late..
slpt too late the prev nite, took too long to settle debts/distribute my pay
to many many ppl//got my pathetic pay on the 11th..
and disseminate almost everything on clearing parts of my debts
and 'token of appreciation' to mummy and granny..
yea i know i should be truly grateful to them la..
but i just don't enjoy seeing my pay half just overnight..
think some of you guys may understand yea..
oh btw, i just bought myself a bonitochico-manufactured cotton bandage skirt..
hope the measurement matches my pipi nicely..xP
it's relatively cheap actually..
means i'm NOT squandering my pay away okie!?

Anw, back to the topic..ytd was a fun day with baby..
not very fruitful tho cuz din't exercise..
will be gng sentosa with baby and his bmt friends nxt wknd..
so, MUST exercise and rid myself of some fats yea..
actually don't really wana go..cuz i don't click with any of them..
his friends see me as 'leonard's girlfriend'
instead of 'my friend'..so unlike the laoda and weijian gangs..
those are like true brothers yea..haha..
so i doubt i'll enjoy the trip..
somemore no girls..hehx..see how la..

anw..aft lunch at leo's place, we finally cleaned
our baby kilo's little nest..xD..
lately, we've bought him some flavoured chewing pellets
and strawberry-flavoured bathing sand..
our baby is getting quite fat..xP..so CUTE!!!

Ytd when we allowed him to have his sand bath in his cage,
he was like furiously biting the metal bar of his cage..
i was quite stunned..den...
leo suddenly saw kilo release the metal bar
ans spit out a TOOTH!!his only baby tooth leh..x((
I mean..i just bought him his chewing pellet right,
den he dropped his tooth w/o even chewing the pellet..
heh..aiya anw, hope his tooth grows back soon..xD..
KILO BABY I LOVE YOU!! angegege..xD

Den we went for STARTREK movie at Vivo aft napping awhile..
i tell you, the show is SUPER DUPER GOOD!!!
DAMN EXCITING AND COOL can!?!?!
ok my descriptive vocab abit extremely limited..
so go watch it yourself..xD..
the images and special effects are MINDBLOWING & OVERWHELMING..
i'm sure you'll like it..trust me..for once at least..bleah..
haha seriously, i enjoyed it alot..
so will recommend EVERYONE to watch yo!xD

Aft movie, we went for dinner at Carls Jr..
and it was my treat..expensive sia..
but the $$ was worth it eh!!
haha leo and i were saying it's gonna be our last GOOD meal..
BUT...i doubt we'll keep our words..
this is one good reason why i'm starting to get horizontally-challenged..zzz..

~~11.38pm
anw the above was wat i penned down in the office..
now i'm sitting right in frt of my lousy com at home..
today suddenly dunno why i feel damn refreshed for work..
even tho din't really get enuf slp last night..hope this continues tmr..xD
anw b4 i left co. today, Jasmine, my manager told me,
that i'm transferring from Logistics dept to CM dept tmr..
zzz..CM as in Contract Management..
means i gotta move ALLLLL my belongings from one building to another..
wat a hassle la..somemore i was thinking of quitting..
Jasmine told me i'll be involved in a 3-4wk urgent project at CM..
i assume it's my efficiency that led to the transfer..
i INSIST!! bleah..haha..

this wk's tuition sessions are hectic man..
4 tuition in just 1 wk..due to ongoing p6 midyears..
had tuition on monday and today..
2 more tuitions on friday and sunday..zzz..
but yea i'm gonna put in alot of effort
to let chianyee be the top student of her class..
mwahahaha..xP

another update..
i've printed a few copies of flyer samples
for my part time tuition job..
have been posting ads for a wk and the response was not too good..
so will fork out some capital..to print flyers..
den pay my siblings for their help in distributing my flyers
to parents waiting to fetch their kids from school..

anw friends!!
if you guys have any relatives/friends,
who are interested in seeking tutors,
do ask them to contact me at my mobile,
or email me..ziwei_purple@hotmail.com..xD..
e tuition agency i'm working for now,
provides tutors ranging from JC lecturers, current sch teachers,
as well as full-time tutor..
for those interested to register as tutor at my tuition agency..
you can send me your details/resume too..
THANKS!!XD

anw goodnite ppl..
im not slping early again..zzz..

~shugars i love you..xD..
mwackx~~

No comments: