Monday, May 25, 2009

a swamp of ants is EFFING DISGUSTIN' can?!zzz

12.22pm

bored at work..zzz..
dunno how many friggin' times i've repeated this..
today yc's not around again..
means i've got NOTHING to do for the 10hours of work..
cuz the fact is i've completed everything on fri alrd..
this morning i came to my table and,
TO MY HORROR,
my table was freaking infested with small and big disgustin ants!!!
xb disgusting can..walao..
ryan, one vulgar colleague of the CM dept,
told me that it's one seasonal thing tt happens in the office occasionally..
stupid weijian told me its cuz i'm dirty..diao..
please la i wipe and clean my table with my pretty pink cloth
eeeevvvvvvvveeeeeeeevvvvvvvrrryyyyyyday okie..zzz..
guess the ants army really enjoy infesting pretties' table
for fun and joy la..zzz..
probably nowadays ants have new fetishes for clean places..zzz..

hmm..will be taking leave tmr again..xP..
for our one year one month anniversary celeb..xP
this time round it's not gonna be xb luxurious..
cuz yea we both gotta save up yo!!hehx..
sucks to be on budget..sucks to not be able to flail money like madness..
don't you agree?!?

anw i've kinda decided to stop work on 19june..
maybe 19june maybe 26june..not confirmed yet la..diao..
altho i am still(always) in grave need of money to be debtfree,
i can't tahan working meaninglessly with much dread and reluctance everyday..
*now in addition, the ants army is irritatin me like insane..
every few hours i'll be crushing 2-4 ants crossing the road on my table..
zzz..REALLY CAN'T STAND IT!!**
i hate waking up so early too!!
seriously cannot wait for university to start!!
ok la enuf of complaints..bleah bleah!!!

today had quite a nice chat with weijian on the bus back..
eh start to know him quite well..
man!!i've found myself a kbox buddy yo!!xD..
he sings in the bathroom too!!haha..
probably doubledating at the opening of jurong safra this coming sat..
safra members get to sing for free in this 2day promotion!
(well dunno if tt applies for me..but I WANNA SING!!!)
wanna find out if weijian really can sing..
he somehow hints tt he really can sing quite well..
and vice versa..xPpP..
but most importantly,
wanna K cuz i miss tt anvsry with baby..
had so much fun blasting into da mics and feeling high tgt..xD..
**he's cute too when he feels high while singing with me..xD**

today's e first tuition session with sue..
her name's siti but she insists tt i call her sue..
she's a super pleasant and cute ger to teach know?!
oh yea gotta let you know her background so tt
you know why i enjoy teaching her..
she speaks the same language as me, extrovert!!
a dragonboater and more imptly a BASKETBALLER..XD..
well i can tell she really enjoys being taught by me lor..
(hopefully & probably i won't get any call by tuition agency
to ask me stop going back for tuition la..hehx...)
but seriously, i needa go dig out my tys and txtbks or
buy more teaching materials for her la..
she's not lousy in academic studies,
just not very focused..i MUST help her improve..

okie okie..
EXTREMELY looking forward to tmr..
i just got my pay today..
but ofkox not gonna spend like alot la..
wanna go for manicure leh..see how my mood goes tmr..xD
watching night at the museum 2 yo!!

oh by the way..who's gng back ac to collect A level cert?!
jio okie!?i mean seriously, jio ok!?

gonna kun soon..

YAY NO WORK TMR AGAIN!!!!

~baby..you're mine..
SMUHAHAHHAHAHA........~~

No comments: