Sunday, May 17, 2009

got my ibanking kit..

wow..feel quite overwhelmed..
suddenly got so many new fresh things..
well this temporary excitement will die soon la..
lol..got my ibanking kit..
now its more convenient for me to go online
to do fund transfer and check my a/c balance..
quite cool..xD..
but in fact, all these just aids in serving
the convenience for my account to deplete..zzz..
leo and i were thinking in unison just now,
of how great it'd be to withdraw cash frm our a/c at home too..
lol..how nice to be able to print and print and print cash..
tt's a nice dream..lol..

well today was quite a waste of time..
i mean a total waste of time..din't do what i intended..
initially was deliberating about pooling and swimming..
den today was THE lucky first day i can't swim for the wk..
lol..yea get it yoo??
den both leo and i just napped for the rest of the aftnn away..
zzz..oh yea i went for the 1st 3hour tuition today with chianyee..
i wish her ALL the best for Sci paper tmr!!
JIAYOU GER..XD
and i gotta know tt she got full marks
for her maths paper section 1 and 2!xD..
she's in fact so much more intelligent than me..
feel accomplished even tho i'm just someone
who helped her abit here and there..
well, all the best to the prospective raffles ger..xD

i feel disappointed in some friends..
some friends who've hurt me ever since jc..
i've always been trying my best to salvage/bond
some friendships aft i realise my negligence of my friends
due to the strongly burning r/s..
yet i always end up feeling disappointed..
again and again and again and yet again..
met some of them somewhere outside recently while dating..
one of them saw me..but din't really say hi..
tt's not the point anw..
i din't call out to any of them, subconsciously,
because the moment i saw them tgt made me really upset..
i went emo for the nxt 30min until
finally leo managed to cheer me up and console me..
well i dunno what to say..
maybe i should give up on trying..
yea i mean i gotta understand tt
all my friends kinda stopped jioing me out
cuz they know all my wknds are for leo..
but what about wkdays when they're free?i dunno..
well they've better friends..i suck at keeping friendships..
i'm at the upperhand at relationships tho..
this is strong r/s at the expense of strong friendship..
i wonder how some gers keep their r/s strong
while having many many BFFs out there..
maybe it's cuz my character's too 'man'
to get close girlfriends..
but ppl, you guys really make me feel very very lonely..
with leo, i'm nvr lonely physically and spiritually,
but without girlfriends, i'm the loneliest person in my world..
whatever it is, i'm just venting my heartfelt emotions
tt've been bottled up in me since sec sch..
my desires for true friends..
its really damn difficult to live feeling "empty"..
i doubt anyone who's reading this is able to understand
truly how i feel..i'm a super extrovert..
i can't live without making noise,
without getting high and crazy occasionally,
i can't live without my husbandtobe, without my family,
i live a lonely life without friends..

thinking deeper into it..
do my so-called friends despise me cuz of my poverty?
probably, i can't afford some activities they're involved in..

i'm gonna be very rich in the future..
i promise..my family and myself..

i'll work hard tmr..i'll be strong still..
despite the well-hidden loneliness..
i thank God for blessing me with a true angel
who'll nvr abandon me forever..
he fills me with anything but emptiness and loneliness..
THANK YOU BABY..
SO VERY MUCH..
I LOVE YOU!! MWACKS...

ps:caught ANGELS AND DEMONS ytd..
show is extremely cool and there're on-going climaxes..
nvr read the book b4..but really enjoyed the show!
CATCH THE MOVIE PPL!!XD...

No comments: