Saturday, May 9, 2009

jux feel like blogging..

my house com is screwed..
down...zzzz.....
and doubt my parents will bother to have it repaired..
ofkox now i'm using leo's lappy..

leo's gonna stayover at my place tonight!!

tt was random..
but tmr is mothers' day..
we plan to bring jun to je swimming complex tmr's morning..
den i gonna let my mum have an enjoyable lunch..
means gonna fork out a large amount of money again..
cuz buying lunch means buying for the rest of the whole family..
anw i got my mum a nice bracelet cuz
she doesn't have many nice accessories to 'decorate' herself..
but yea she seems quite happy abt it..
cuz i lied to her tt the bracelet is SUPER expensive..
mwahahahaha..

oh yea..
i'm so cannot wait to get myself a lappy!!
cuz i've just taken the job of tuition assistant..
today went to meet cherie..
she looks so mature and chio la can..
chio and smart..zzz..envy..

oh can any of you tell me..
how to get some electronic items from courts or other stall
as a student who doesn't have long-term income
but willing and can promise to pay for the items by installment..
please lemme know!!!
ok la not tt many read my blog..

okay..gonna bring my little froggie home now..
nitex ppl...xD

No comments: