Tuesday, May 5, 2009

my final blogskin..xD

i feel satisfied..xD

spent abt 2-3days choosing a new blogskin..
just suddenly feel like freshening up my blog..

anw those past 2 entries were abt the previous 2 blogskins i chose..
i know i may appear fickle-minded..
but the truth is i din't have the time
to decide properly which one to finalise on..

den 1st skin was too cliche, commented as 'deja vu' by chunyi..lol..
2nd skin was too kiddish..
but designed by a passionate young female baller..xD
this has so many many links..
but it's wat i want..and overall quite fit my char..

anw din't go for work today..
woke up at 6.30 as usual..
leo also pon-ed work for me..
so touched man..xD
i'm a really really lucky ger..
and no 2nd person will understand how fortunate i am..
to have this cutesy angel by my side forever..xD

back to the topic..
went jurong poly to get mc with leo..
and the human stream was like wtf?!
abt 200ppl waiting at the registration area..
can u imagine?!?
mondays always have the peak periods..
today is very very enjoyable..overall..

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY!!XD

No comments: