Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FASS!!XD

You have been offered Arts & Soc Sci in academic year 2009 - 2010.
The details of the offer will be stated in the offer letter.
Your letter of offer was sent on
19-May-2009.
For acceptance of the NUS course that has been offered to you, please refer to the instructions enclosed in your offer package.

i was duper happy this morning..
it's the first webbie i keyed into my office com today..
and my heart beat a 8957456023841times in one second..
LOL!exaggerating..but so happy man..
i was telling everyone in my office,
everybody on msn, some friends in my contacts,
and ofkox my darling about it..xD..
ok la no big deal to some smart asses out there..
but FRENZIED ECSTASY OVERWHELMED ME ok?!?!
xD..now gonna wait for the brown package to reach me..
WOOTS!!!!

anw i hereby wanna apologise for the very very rare crude language
used in my previous entry..
i've decided not to edit the whole entry..
cuz i'll stick to my personal values..
i'll stay REAL anywhere anytime..tactful or not..

and it was a pleasant surprise tt i received a msg
from a concerned friend whom i'm not v close to..
i mean even my so-called-friends dun even bother to find out
and ridiculously continue to believe in some other ppl's
lousy and unreliable conclusions with no proofs and confirmation..

regarding tt op of mine a few months back,
ppl are drawing their OWN conclusion from my misleading entries..
*aft much tots, i admit they're misleading..*
i dun plan to edit those entries either,
cuz those words and emotions were true and flowed from my heart,
into my mind, through my fingers, on the keyboard, onto my blog..

yes i understand tt a personal blog
is no longer personal after it's up here with abt 50friends/'friends'
viewing on avg per day..
this young blog is called Telepathy, about 5months old..
some ppl laughed at its name..
but not my frigging biz..cuz i'm proud of it..
has anyone of you sensed 100% telepathy b4?
if not, laughing at it makes you a pitiable puny thing to me..

i just wanna say..
i've NEVER told ANY friend/'friend' in details about my op
and what was wrong with my body and health then..
tho i'm perfectly fine and healthy now..
so if you've heard from any so-called 'reliable source',
den probably you forgot tt e most reliable source is the person INVOLVED..
can't believe tt some history students who
actually did well enuf to go top schools in singapore,
believed in rumours and were one of the bitchiest lot
who accentuate pain which was alrd inevitably inflicted onto a friend..

well for those who really wanna know the truth..
i guess, rather than listening to bitches,
gossiping and having fun out of other's personal matter,
wouldn't it be nicer to clarify with me personally?

i'll not disclose my entire detailed medical history..
but i'll at least speak the truth..
to believe in the most reliable source or not is up to you..
but to EVERYONE, enuf of listening to BULLSHIT..
USE YOUR BRAIN..clarify right?!




okok..enuf of venting my strong views again..
returned from kendre's bday celeb today..
met up with tes, xiuru, xw and ken at jp..
had dinner at yuckish thaiExpress..bleah bleah..
enjoyed the company..tho.....haix..

and my colleague, weijian, is quite a nice person..
not tt dao as expected afterall..
he claimed he was just shy..LOL....

hmmm btw leo's mum decided to treat us to
nice nice super expensive buffet dinner again..
to celebrate leo and my successful entry into NUS FASS..
leo's lucky to have such a mum can?!

darling, treasure her..mwackx..


~~baby, i miss you so extremely much...~~


No comments: