Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FUCK OFF...

180509~

Just had lunch in the office..
by right, i'm only left with 3 more min b4 i start work again..
i think i'm VERY ADDICTED to blogging..
no one can stop me cuz THIS IS MY FUCKING PERSONAL BLOG..
i love to express myself..
very few ppl will give a damn..
but these few are enuf..
enuf to make me the luckiest person in the world..
satisfied with what i have..
ppl who're not worth my time and friendship..
i wish you were nvr born..
so just SCREW OFF from MY BLOG..
jux a simple alt+f4..

anw i was having this damn nice bolognaise pasta..
and the fragrance of it successfully broke the ice
btwn my new colleagues and I..xD
now i'm the only ger left in this new office..
the other 23-year-old temp ger just left
for a perm post in another co...
anw i don't feel weird to be the only ger around here..
probably it's cuz im used to being the only ger..
and i do have some really nice trustworthy close friends ok..

another update for the day..
a tuition agency just called me..
sheena just apologised to me for rejecting my request
for a tuition assignment another time..
the parent ended up disengaging the previous tutor,
who stole my position..
whatever it is,
it's another 300bucks into my pocket every month..
so i was more than happy to accept it..
starting this wednesday..sec 4 eng and emath..
should be able to handle, i hope..
anw the reason for the change in the parent's mind
is the substandard attitude of the other malay tutor..
i definitely have a more desirable attitude..
hopefully i can pull up this ger's grades,
just like how i helped chianyee..
this means i'll have less time for baby and my family aft work..

will be meeting jiaying for dinner at holland v..
miss her dearly..
she was the only one whom i could
speak my mind straightforwardly to..
cuz she's the most straightforward and earnest ger i've known..

gng back to work!!

190509~

today is aveil's bday..
it's an off-day for me..sick and resting at home..
recovering from my bad bad flu..

i'm sure all friends and 'friends'
know my blog is very explicit..very myself..
i'm not at all paiseh about being open..
cuz i will nvr hide myself..

definitely there's some ppl or 'friends'
who're very buay song about my openness..
many negative comments about my explicitness..
but what the fuck this is my bloody blog ok?!?!
if you dunno what a PERSONAL BLOG stands for,
den EFF OFF BITCHES!!
i've all the rights to write whatever i want here..
if you're not happy,
or not used to such writing style,
I DEMAND YOU TO NVR READ MY BLOG AGAIN..
cuz i'll nvr change..ziwei is ziwei always..
dun read my blog here and go around criticising..

to some bitches out there,
i don't need you..
dun fucking anyhow draw YOUR OWN conclusions from my blog,
and spread and discuss abt something,
which u're not even sure of, behind my back..

in fact i realise i was wrong..
wrong about thanking some ppl in one of the entries,
wrong about trusting so-called-friends,
wrong about believing these are true friendships..

i underwent a very difficult period
and wanted to keep some things to myself..
den some hypocritical concerns really touched me..
'friends' stopped questioning, and i thought,
it's true RESPECT..
until i realise they've betrayed my trust,
had fun out of their 'friend''s pain she'd experienced
and gossipped and spread stories like nobody's biz..
ha..probably you've nvr experienced true pain b4..
think i've no reason to explain myself really clear to you guys,
cuz i've realised what 'friendship' means to you..
ppl, if you really are friends,
shut the fuck up and do smth more meaningful,
rather than spreading rumours and betraying trusts,
thinking that being stabbed at the back is an enjoyable thing..

i was hurt and disappointed
to learn how these 4-5years of friendships,
means nothing to you anymore..

No comments: