Wednesday, June 2, 2010

He loves me from the bottom of his heart.

I can't stop the urge from blogging this
even though i should be slping soon.
I need to post this mushy entry.
If you know you buey tahan, stop reading.

He returned from Taiwan all skinny and dark,
with a uniquely faithful heart.

We spent that night together,
on the same bed and frequency,
heartbeats in sync.

We talked about anything and everything
which were missed out on for the 3 painful weeks.
I've forgotten how long we talked that night,
perhaps an hour since 5am?

What mattered to me then wasn't the content of our convo,
but the his body warmth and endearing smell drowned me totally.
That night was magical.

I was persuaded by him that he's the last man i'm gonna be with till forever.

He actually rejected offers to attend clubs and "dirty" ktv pubs.
Instead he went shopping with his "cleaner" friends.
He spent his R&R thinking largely of me and shopping for me.
He kept his promises in our contract.

It was his own subconscious(or not) reluctance to let loose that
persuaded even himself that he loves me completely.
True love is always proven by subconscious actions,
now that we realise.

Even though he's back in camp now,
I can feel the strong connection between our souls still.
Soul, i mean.
As I'm thinking of you, are you thinking of me right now?

Thank you baby for being mine, staying mine.
You're the most awesome and precious asset of mine.

Endless love,
Ziwei <3

P.S. Now that we're truly one, spiritually, don't worry about any of your problems,
because I'll never let you feel lonely, baby... We shall tank your damn phone bill together.

No comments: