Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Title-less

This is the first time i've been so meticulous and on task about recording my expenditures.
I wanted to find out for myself where all my money "miraculously" went to when i had high funds last time.

Got my 1st ever pay from Kaplan via RecruitExpress on the 5th of June.
Have been taking note of my expenses for the past 15days and i had a shocking discovery.
I actually spent roughly 100$ on food and 170$ on miscellaneous stuff
like junkfood, personal stuff for grooming and leisure activities.
My pay was already pathethically low, and i still have debts to clear.

What i've concluded is that i've been enjoying life too much and
hasn't been disciplined enough to control my spending, especially on food and entertainment.
I really need to learn how to spend within my means and ability. heh!

Anyway, shall update about how i spend my pre-wkend and weekend.
Saturday morning was crazy tuition marathon that starts at 8am!
All the way until 11am. It's not ez being a tutor okay!
Sat afternoon was boring, cuz i procrastinated till forever,
downloading cute apps on bb, lazing around in bed and
the most productive activity on sat aftnn was cleaning my hammies' cages.
Headed to Leo's house after that to prepare for trip to Timbre at Substation
for Eric's 21st birthday celebration in advance.

If you don't mind the narration, den continue reading.

Went to PS to shop for Eric's birthday present,
and we ended up buying a matching present for Samantha as well.
Got them a pair of couple mugs, which is not exactly cheap,
and i really loved the mugs! The matching spoons are chio and classy too!
Leo and I will get even chioer ones when we get married! Mwahahaha.. :D

Reached Timbre later than 7.30 although we were told a million times not to be late by the hosts.
Nonetheless both the dua pai birthdayboy + his darling were 1.5hour late for the celebration.
Ehh I'm actually guilty of being late when i was the organiser for some activities or events last time too.
Lol. But I've been quite successful at kicking such irritating bad habits. :P
I felt really bad for Clare and other guests tho I wasn't the main organiser.
Sammy! Must train your boyfriend not to be so dua pai la! :P

The ambience and music at Timbre are super enjoyable! <3
Frankly, i was like half asleep den cuz that very morning i woke at 8am for tuition.
But still I'm glad i didn't miss out the good food(PIZZAS!!) and live band performance. :D

I just got my second pay and i'm quite lost about the allocation of my funds.
Transportation is a killer; FOOD IS THE MOST MERCILESS ONE.
Debts and blah blah blah. Savings for Sunway trip and driving and daily expenses next semester. OMG.
I think i shld just give up on saving for driving. :( Heh. See how things go 1st.

One last update, a tragic one.
My daddy hamster, Maozi junior, miraculously died in the middle of his home ytd. :( many.
We buried him among his beddings in the bushes under my hdb.
He passed on really peacefully and appeared to be slping altho he had his last breath some time ago.
Heartache to the max right. :(  I fed him well and cleaned him consistently,
i really have no idea why he passed away so suddenly.
I suspect he has overeaten. No highly possible too cus animals are instinctive, won't overeat easily.
Either way, what's happened cannot be un-happened, well.

My final message for Maozi junior:

"My cute fatty Maozi, you've brought me so much joy, inclusive of
the babies you gave pizi, the interesting hamster-mating we witnessed live for the first time,
the soft soft fur i loved to touch, the tame but active "personality"/nature of yours.
You're named after your daddy, Leo for being as cute and naughty as him.
I hope you've enjoyed life with your wife and children for the last lap of your journey
despite the fact that your home was a cage. You're blessed with so many ppl/animals who love you,
Pizi, Daofan & Pashan (your babies), Mummy (me), Daddy (Leo), JiaJun and Jiali (my siblings).
I love you always. Kilo and you will stay in my heart forever. <3"

Love, Mummy

Took leave for tmr, for Arts Camp day 3 at Sentosa beach.
Gonna be fun! :) Good night world. Good night Maozi for the last time. <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur expenses almost as high as me. i also tryyingg to cut down on my spendings for the past 6 months but to no avail. HAHAHA

ngehwee

ziwei<3leo said...

Hahaha..Leo and I are trying hard to cut down. Control temptations to join friends at clubs and all. Difficult sia. Jiayou jiayou! :D