Monday, June 14, 2010

PL1101E Placement test

I guess many people are most probably not interested in my placement test today.
But, i'm still gonna blog about it.

I spent my past 1+ month of holiday juggling work and revision for placement test
while most of my friends were hanging out with friends, catching movies and blah blah blah..
I'm somewhat envious, but i'm satisfied enough to practise self-discipline in studies
and get myself ready for next semester's fierce mugging.
I've really set my mind that studies will be in first place next sem.
Cos it's impossible to do honours and achieve my wish without good grades.

Nothing much to update about my life. Boring.
For the next few weeks, i'll be scrimping and saving for my Sunway Lagoon trip
with Leo, Yiliang, Amanda, Chaohao & Lianne on the 2nd weekend of July.
Can't wait! Totally looking forward to playing and spending my 1st overseas trip with Leo & friends.
It's the first time i'll be paying for my overseas trip.
Ok la, it's just M'sia, but still first time outta Singapore tgt with Leo. :D

I must stop taking leaves and start OT-ing to clear my debts and top up my funds in the savings account!
It's a mad great opportunity cost to take leave for a day. Walao 56$ leh.
Can last me for 2 weeks for food man. (Not referring to luxurious food though)

My very short term wishlist: 
1. New pair of specs
2. Running shoes!!! (Very urgent! I'm damn fat now!)

To do list:
1. Finish reading Twilight (which i read only halfway due to Semester 2 mugging this year.)
2. Bake another Hershey's chocolate for my family
3. Learn to cook another few dishes
4. Watch Killer, Karate Kid, Nightmare on Elm St, Toy Story 3, She's out of my League!!
(30++ bucks of movies to catch!!!! I foresee my 26th monthniversary to cost a bomb!)

Ok, I'm gng for dinner now.
Promise to blog more often this time since i've regained my FREEDOM!!!! :D :D :D :D

Plan later on:
a. Dinner
b. Pack my wardrobe
c. Badminton with siblings
d. Bathe
e. Surf net
f. Read Twilight till i fall asleep
g. Woken up by Leobaby's call. <3

Dinner time!

No comments: