Friday, June 18, 2010

Life's good. It's the perspective. :D

It's been a damn long time since i have such a luxury of time to pamper myself
with a "late night movie" under my roof in my house.

What exactly happened today was,
work, OT 30min, home, chat with mummy and siblings, bathe,
shop for dinner @ pasamalam downstairs, eat, watch movie from my com.
(Successfully ignored the fact tt work took a HUGE bulk of my day though)

Shall start with my most recent activity.
Just watched "Couples Retreat" downloaded since long long time ago.
I can't believed I've started reading my statistics (for psych) textbook today this morning.
Thanks to the movie that i could distract myself from going back to the textbooks this evening.
It's really a scary feeling how my mentality magnets me to the textbooks for next sem lying on my table.
Oh well. I didn't study tonight. I'm normal.
Conclusion: I haven't truly enjoyed my holiday enough yet.
(Will be continuing with stats1 tmr with Sammy though)


Couples Retreat is an interesting show. Hot bods despite of age.
However, I feel that the movie doesn't have depth.
I get the entire point of the movie,
just that the resolution of the seemingly complexed problems between the couples was superficial.
No clear cut reason how things got solved.
Nearing the end of the show, one random black girl just popped up to replace another(one of the couples),

who had been in the show as Shane's girlfriend for the past 1+ hour.

Ridiculous I thought.
Ofkox, the movie is commendable for the good sceneries and fun activities.
A slight twist to the storyline at the end.
Realistic problems that may occur between couples(married or not) well-reflected.
3.5/5 STARS.

Shall backtrack a little.
Was shopping downstairs at my all-time favourite pasamalam.
Fresh new things do replace the old ones indeed.
What caught my eye today was 1 new stall, "Twister potatoes", which is quite pricey stuff. (2.50$ per stick tt doesn't seem filling)
Was rather disappointed that i couldn't find my Takoyaki stalls.
The entire row was filled with Malay stalls selling Malay clothes that are not entirely practical for me.
What's worth mentioning is the Malay food stalls are hot favourites of the public though. RAMLY BURGER!
Was told that this Malay-stalls-filled pasamalam will last till end of June. Mad long can.
I'm hence given more time to save for the Hello Kitty comforter sold at the pasamalam. :)
(Buying stuff from pasamalam isn't cheapo ok? Cus that HelloKitty comforter is mad expensive!Gosh..)

I think i've blogged enough tonight.
Time to sleep.

~ Wish for Leo's return tmr, but he's tied down by guard duty. :( Miss my babyboy. ~

NITES LOVES. xD

No comments: