Monday, March 22, 2010

DEEPLY LOVED

Guess what.
I bought a new hamster cage..x)
It's super huge for my 2 new babies tho..
Consider it a condo as compared to my late-kilo's house..

Can you spot my two babies??
Pizi is at the front right corner and
Maozi is at the left corner at the back!

Pizi on top of Maozi at their bathing tub,
with alot of their wastesss..Oopss..hahah...

Pizi slping beside her huge food bowl

Me holding PIZI!


She's super tiny..x)

Baby Maozi and Pizi are damn loving..x)

Maozi disturbing Pizi's slp..


Promise to sayang both of them and see them grow up and give birth!
<3<3

After getting my two new babies,
Leo and i went JP to meet his mummy to watch
"Being Human" tgt..
Storyline abit lame but not bad..
I feel it's not super good this time as compared to past movies..
Overall it's quite worth watching..
Cuz ALL Singaporeans love Jack's humour..

PS: Wendy, Jack's mistress is freaking ugly..OMG..
I think Jack's real wife is much chioer than Wendy for her age..



Ok..Gonna update abit about ytd's happening..xD
Went for Fish & Co with
Leo, Wensi, Wanyi, Weijian, Derrick, Johnathan
at the glass house..xDD

Let the pictures do the talking!xDD

This is pretty me and cutiee Leo..

My fav Chockie Junkie, choc milkshake!

New York Fish n' Chip!
Fish n' Co's yellow rice is da sex! <3

Wensi and Wanyi's seafood platter..
I personally feel that Manhattan's platter is still the best,
tho i'm quite sick of it aft eating it every mthniversary..

Group photos outside Glass House!

This is Leo's professional photography..Lol..
Weijian showing off his WEALTH! Hahaha..

JOKE OF THE DAY -
Wanyi was suggesting we go "Starhub" and have a chillaxing chat over coffee..
LOL..Since when Starhub sells coffee?! Hahaha..

Saw them at TotallyHotStuff shop at The Cathay.
EGG MOUSE..Cute ehh...

Aft getting nothing from "Starhub",
we went Ben & Jerry's for ICE CREAM AGAIN!!
Love the atmosphere there with live band/singer..x)
I LOVE MY BABY'S SIDE VIEW..<33

Okiedok, gonna kun now..
It's almost 2am..
Got sch at 10am tmr!!x((

JIAYOU!!!!!

No comments: