Saturday, March 20, 2010

URGE TO BLOG

Haha..No particular reason why i'm in a good mood now..

Probably because

- I managed to cheer Leo upn despite his friends pissing him off by bangsehing
- Had Ben and Jerry's! LOVE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE & CHOC THERAPY<3<3
- Completed DevPsy Asgmt 4; handed in hard and soft copies xDD
- Borrowed Leo's old but HOT handphone to use for 1 month b4 i get my BB!<3
- Went for HealthPsy tutorial aft fighting all the urges to pon;
have a better idea of how to start on my HealthPsy coursework report..
- Wish someone I'm not close to Happy 21st birthday..xD
- Bought a new extremely chio pencil case!<3
- Leo made me feel damn xingfu and loved today..
- I'm gng to gym tomorrow!
- My DevPsy proj grp has set our mind on a TOY! xDD

Will really start on my health project tmr!
Will go through TOY project concept tmr also..
JIAYOU!!

NITES WORLD..XDD

happy birthday jiawen! love you as always..

No comments: