Tuesday, March 16, 2010

THREE A.M.

Realised i haven't been blogging at all these 1+ wks..

FIRST THING:

i miss my pretty PIXON..X((((((
SO FREAKING SADDED..X(((((

After explaining and exclaiming to the whole world that i dropped my phone into Sg river on Emerge night, i'm gonna explain things here..on how i dropped it into the bloody filthy river..zzz..

I was with Leo, his other 6 army friends and Lianne Chaohao Shawn Wanyu..
Seated in a circle by the Singapore river, using the most cui way to get ourselves high
b4 entering the ZIRCA again to club after the Emerge concert..
Being the lazy one, i chose to sit by the curb of the Bridge at the edge,
and stupidly left my handphone on my lap..
OUT OF THE DAMN FUCKING BLUE,
my phone slid down my lap and fell into the river..
This is THE story..Like OMG RIGHT?!
Walao...I lost my favouritest pink phone forever just because of 2 seconds of negligence..
How careless can i be..x(((((((((((((

After the loss, i indulged myself in shots of alcohol and 
 couldn't accept the DAMN fact about the loss even aft
i woke up on the second day afternoon..x(((
Frankly, i think i drank quite abit..
Hangover until this very morning(Monday morning),
and did not attend school at all today..
Self-declared break day..=X

Meaning, i skipped Abnormal psych tutorial for the first time..
Did not turn up for Developmental psych meeting on TOY project..
Nvr attend Developmental lecture for the 3rd time today?
Pon-ed Math lecture for the 5th time of the semester..

My mondays and thursdays are the most xiong days and
this week turns out to be a 1.5 day week again..
Left only lessons on thu and fri..

SECOND THING:

However, sadly..
Although i've undeniably sacrificed so much of studies for Emerge,
none of my very close or good friends turned up to support..
I sold all my 15 tickets..with the help of other Voices ppl..
I'm thinking to myself, where are all my friends..again..
I really appreciate ppl like Sengkiat and Darren for intending to buy tickets from me
even tho they're not gng..Thanks so much, i don't want yall to waste the money..
I'd rather sell my tickets to ppl who want to watch my performance, my extreme hard work..
Thanks Shuwen also, for attempting to get ppl to come watch my concert..
Thanks Qianhua and Yiqing for selling my tickets for me..<3
Thanks to Leo for selling one-fifth of my tickets to his friends..<3<3
Thanks Lianne, Wanyu and gang for coming down to support and club with us aft tt..<3
Many thanks to Haoran and Sebas and my HUNKY boyfriend for being part of HENHENAI..
Super thanks to Xinling for choreographing steps for us..<3 xDDD
Thanks Miaoru for supporting me in vocals for WOYAOFEI..
Pics and vids will be up in the nxt few weeks..x)
I miss everyone from Emerge..<3<3

THIRD:

Something very very impactful happened last week..
2 days b4 Emerge..I felt like ending my life..
Yes, it was that serious, if YOU haven't realised the severity..
Please don't do anymore of these boliao stuff..
If not for Qianhua and Yiqing, i would have looked for another penknife..
You don't understand how strong that urge was..
Don't you ever hide ANYTHING anymore..
I'm officially threatening you again..
One more time, I've ZERO guarantee that we will be able to continue all these..
My tolerance is hitting its limit..
KEEP YOUR PROMISE FOR REAL..

LAST:

I'm glad i finished 3 Math webcasts today..
I noe this is damn little for a free day i pon-ed..
That means i must work triply hard tmr!
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!!!!

Tuition at 10am tmr..
Study from 1 till 4pm..
Gym at 4.30..
Dinner at 7pm..
Study from 8pm till 1am..

WELLPLANNED TUE..
HOPE MY DISCIPLINE OBEYS THE PLAN TOMO..
STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!

~love you leonard ma~
because i really love you...
what more other reasons are there?

No comments: