Monday, January 12, 2009

sry br!

sry beiru!for waking up so late today..these days i've slping late..always can't hear my 3 alarms ring in the morning..was supposed to meet br at ac gym today de..but zzz..overslpt..haix..wanna get rid of my little tummy so much b4 my bd..xD..

just got to know tt leo will only be booking out at noon on my birthday..means my sentosa bd celebration will either be delayed or cancelled..(>.<)..but watever it is, i just wanna spend this 19th birthday with frenz and the last man of my life..xD..wanted to book a chalet at coasta sands resort at sentosa..but all the suites are alrd full booked..zzz..will see how ba..sigh..

anw i just abruptly cancelled a tuition assignment which i regretted taking up on sat..i felt super duper guilty..the tuition coordinator had alrd confirmed the tuition timing and everything with me and i just cancelled it with the excuse of a sudden personal commitment..i know it's my fault but i had no choice but to do this..actually the main reason to why i did it is leo..haix..i got scoldings from doris..a bitchy lady..and ended up sobbing at leo's toilet cux of the overwhelming guilt..watever it is, i hope this wei qu which i had swallowed doesn't go down the drain..

ytd went play pool with daoda, cy, ray and baby..had fun for 2hrs at century pool and snooker until my baby suddenly got emo..hmm..we left home at 3plus and spent some er ren shi jie tgt b4 my baby booked in again..zzz..hmm..dunno if i'm looking forward to my bd not..cux everything is not confirmed or anything yet..i don't like impromptu plans..

leo has enthrusted me with some shopping items..but currently don't feel like shopping for anything..just wanna stay home and exercise until i get a job then i'll get the shopping mood..feel financially insecure altho leo's paying for almost everything now..i dun wanna be a useless gerfren..haiz..will continue to jiayou!

~love you forever baby..
i promise you.....xD~

No comments: