Sunday, January 18, 2009

A PERFECT 19TH BIRTHDAY...

i'm currently too tired to blog a long entry..so will briefly go thru all the perfect things tt took place on my bday ytd..xD

17012009~Sat
it's my 19th birthday! hmm.. was super excited on the 16012009 as i tot many frens are gonna turn up..yet in the end, weijian wanyi douglas bangsehed..hence, only laoda, xiaodia, cy, zh, leo and i went sentosa tgt..

went for brunch at BK..wanted to eat very little cuz din't want my tummy to reveal too explicitly when i change to bikini at the beach..yet couldn't resist the temptation to finish the crispy onion rings..my cough din't go away but i insisted on finishing the onion rings and coke..it's my bday..who cares..xP..hence, my tummy did reveal..zzz..but whose don't..lol..just wanted to enjoy myself in the sun on my bday..

played bball, vball, tanned, took photos and soaked outselves at sentosa..raymond was busy looking at gers man..zzz..haha..while playing vball, weicheng laoda was also grabbing every chance he has to pick ball at the court of beach vball gers' team..lol..it was super fun..

went out to shop with leo after saying bye to my bros..felt bad tt i couldn't join them for the activities after fun at sentosa, such as shopping and dinner..yet i guess i'll still enjoy myself more with leo's companion..tt night was special..leo and i went shopping for my present, had dinner at secret recipe cuz din't have the time for a nice nice expensive dinner and watched 'the duchess'..it's my first m18 movie tho i'm alrd 19 ytd..late but still gave my first time watching m18 movie to leo..

the movie is super good tho it's not leo's kind of movie..the sexual scenes were quite explicit, tt's wat i realised in my first experience watching an m18..the more touching part of the movie is the story of Geoginna..women of the past are really so pitiable..i was like 'wtf-ing' in the theatre cuz she's was really treated very very unfairly..tho the ending was supposed to be a 'happy' one, saying tt those main characters live happily ever after, i still felt super upset cuz of the unfair and harsh treatment Geoginna had undergone..x(..i really enjoy such 'deep' movies, such tt they are very meaningful and can stir up tots and emotions..i seriously felt super unjustified for Geoginna man..zzz..

after the movie, leo and i went for er ren shi jie and tonned..i din't manage to slp much la..zzz..but really enjoyed myself the whole day..especially the er ren shi jie session..xD..considered it as a 'PERFECT' 19th bday cuz we made it just in time for everything..shopping, movie, dinner..we were actually short of time cuz there were like so many things to do in a very limited period of time..

was very touched by leo cuz he spent over 200bucks for me on my bday, not counting the expenditure on himself..it's really the best bday in my 19 years..xD..love you forever baby..
you made my bday so perfectly planned and wonderful..mwackx mwackx..i wanna create 'more perfect' on ur bday..thank you baby..xD..

i also wanna thank my bros alot alot for turning up for my bday tho the attendance din't turn out tt satisfactory as expected..thank you for the pooh bear bolster/pillow!xD

very tired..gonna slp le..

*ilu forever and ever..xD
                                                                    babe at the beach..xD

                                      summer hunk..erms..xP

                                                my baby and i..xD

                                         raymond is tiptoeing!!

                                                      quan jia fu..lol..
                                  
                              thank you bros and baby..xD

No comments: