Friday, January 16, 2009

optimism..xD..

15012009~thu~
went back rv for pe relief teaching in the morning..

woke up at 5.30..but lai chuang abit and was late for work..supposed to report to GO by 7.10, but only reached at 7.20..when i was on bus 97, i recalled abt gng to sch 3years back..in the nurse-like uniform..suddenly missed schooling in rv alot alot..leo was telling me he doesn't miss sch at all tho..probably he's not as close to his class..i miss mugging, bitching and having fun with 4G alot alot!

when i entered the pe dept of the staffroom, i was warmly welcomed by john and keith teo with my very slack schedule for the day..i only had to take 2 classes for PE..8-9am and 9-10am..my duty was to bring them to the gym for height-and-weight-taking, den take down their 2.4 timing..halfway thru height-and-weight-taking for my first class, the fire alarm went off..when the fire drill ended, i was only left with 20min for 2.4..tho time was running out and my students were attempting to persuade me to let them off early, i insisted on letting them complete their 2.4 in this short 20min..a very responsible and firm pe relief teacher yea?xP..my second class went very smoothly as they alrd knew the plan for their first pe lesson..while they were running i chatted with some juniors and some of them found me familiar and vice versa..
so cool to be a pe teacher..xD..

aft lunch with wanling, choonyen and mish, i met chenlaoshi and enjoyed the mature conversation talking abt future and family stuff..he's very nice and encouraging..told me tt being a father made him feel like a totally different man..also gave me some tips abt my ambition of being a psychologist in the future..oh he also tried to psycho me to return to rv as a full time teacher if i change my mind of striving to be a psychologist..
but actually why not?i'm more interested in taking pe tho..if i ever become a teacher, i'd wanna be a pe teacher..this first experience was a very encouraging one..super enjoyed the day..probably when i graduated from university, the rv campus would be shifted to jurong west..it's even near my place!hmm..considering..since i also alrd had the experience of tutoring and interacting with kids and my cute childish boyfriend..xP..oh no..hope he's not reading this when i'm around..xP..

went home to slack after the swim lesson at queenstown swimming complex..i was looking at my juniors who can't swim doing pt..so stupid and sianx la..meanwhile i chatted with joanne loo, the netball pe teacher in charge..asked her abt starting a gers' basketball team in rv and got to know tt it's not likely at all..x(..b4 gng home, i gave mr tan kim chuan and joanne loo my hp, asking them to seek for my help in doing pe relief teaching when they require..mrs cat yeow, the head of dept for me also mentioned tt she'd welcome me back to help them..yay..feels like i'm part of the pe dept alrd..haha..

when i reached home, i went online and quite an exciting convo with raymond..thanks brother for being there..xD

unfortunately, tt evening the condition of my throat worsened, such tt for every sentence i said, my parents and siblings can't figure out 30% of all my words..this totally suckx man..can't sing, can't make sound effects, can't shout and yell despite feeling so xingku..zzz..took very drowsy but strong med and went to bed shortly after gng online for awhile..

16012009~fri~1.11pm
sitting in front of the computer now..
returned from the job interview in the morning..even tho my baby alrd gave me a morning call at 7, i couldn't get myself off bed..therefore, was late for interview..the journey from my place to tuas by public transport is abt 1 hr sia..zzz..was lucky tt my employer, andy tay, din't get particular abt my punctuality..phew..

the co. is called macgregor plimsoll pte ltd, a shipping marine factory..i was required to do data entry full-time..they mentioned tt my duty will just be pure data migration and i gotta commit to this for 5-6 full months..the working hours is 8.15-6 daily, $6.50ph..transport will be provided at lakeside, the nearest mrt from my place..the main concern of theirs was future clashes in my timetable btwn work and my tuition in the evening..haix..they mentioned tt they have very tight schedule, such tt there're high chances of me having to work overtime till late maybe 8-9 during the working weekdays..this means tt i gotta forego my tutees if i don't wanna be bugged by this tricky problem..they also mentioned tt i may also have to work overtime on weekends if i can't finish my workload on fridays..zzz..hmm..hopefully my typing speed allows me to finish all my daily work punctually and efficiently..i'll sure be driven to work hard and finish my work given my determination to not forego my tutees and weekends for leonard..jiayou jiayou ziwei!arthur, my recruitment agent mentioned tt he'll revert to me later in the day to update me abt when to start work and stuff..hope nothing goes wrong..

tmr's my bday alrd..i'm damn worried tt my voice can't recover!i don't want a suckish bday which i can't play my heart out for all i want..losing my voice is the most torturous man!zzz..tmr leo should be booking out at 8+/9 in the morn..means we'll get to spend more time at sentosa with frens..if i'm not wrong, ppl turning up are:laoda, ray, cy, doug, weijian, zhihan, wanyi and most imptly leonard..xD..seems like we've got quite alot of ppl alrd..but hopefully nobody bangseh..xS..looking forward and feeling excited abt my special bday celeb tmr..yay..xD..

now things are turning in another direction in optimism, hope this persists..

~look forward to seeing you tmr baby..
i love you always..
ni shi wo de le..mwahahaha..xD~

No comments: