Wednesday, January 14, 2009

sick at home with an infected throat..

as usual..
stoning at home..staring at the screen..waiting for leo's sms..looking for jobs online..

this morning i woke up and realised that my throat has been infected..whole throat is filled with phlegm..sorda voiceless now..zzz..tt's the price to pay..worth it la..haha..was still suspecting tt i had a fever two days ago cuz of all the undesirable symptoms of freezing limbs, aching back, flu and bad cough..temperature was 37.1degreeC..it's slight fever technically..but not really serious..so i ate a small piece of bakua ytd and got this xb irritating and uncomfortable throat infection today..dumb right..zzz..


Monday(12/1):
slacked the whole morning..watched some lanqiuho dvds and went off to work..telemarketing at aia alexandra building..this time round it's not doing recruitment..it's fixing appointment for insurance sales..supposed to meet at the office at 6.45pm..but was late due to the jam, choked with ppl gng home from work..wth..i was on my way to work then..zzz..worked till 10pm..it's damn stressful there..there're quite alot of telemarketers there, all efficient and confident..unlike me..it's totally different from me working at prudential..hmm..maybe tt's the reason to why i was fired..zzz..working at prudential is carefree and quite slack..such tt i wasn't even given any quota to meet..just have to sit at the table and get rejected for 6 hours?So i only reached home at 11+pm that night..

tt was when i noticed the feverish symptoms my body was experiencing..the night breeze was 'un-tahan-able'..put on my jacket..whole body was feeling weak..sigh..after showers and everything, i chatted online with ray and cy..couldn't tahan my hunger, i went to cook maggie mee as it was the only food i tot would satisfy my hunger then..the ziwei-cooked maggie mee looked super good tho it's just normal chicken-flavoured maggie..
while i was bringing the hot bowl of noodles with a table cloth to the living room, i felt an ominous sign..my right middle finger had a burning sensation at a particular spot..den.....

my freshly-cooked, burning-hot maggie mee headed downwards onto my living room floor....

walao..super suay and depressed..my supper was ruined lidat and i scalded my middle finger..after cleaning up, i went back to the convos with ray and cy, starving..haven't been so clumsy for such a long time alrd..but actually i tot all these mess could have been fated to happen..lol..my feverish symptoms went away while i was doing the housework, cleaning up the mess in the living room..

lol..actually this is just a very very trivial accident tt happened tt day..i wonder why i'm blogging so much on it..probably i'm just too BORED......haix....

Tuesday(13/1):
looked thru the net and newspps for jobs and watched some lanqiuho dvds as usual..the only difference is i got myself a golden lian-looking lion mane..haha..dyed my hair reddish brown..seriously look quite lian now..plan to give leonard ma a surprise on my bday when i fetch him at pasir ris..but it's making my hair more and more dry..zzz..gotta save up and sayang my hair with treatment at some salon downstairs soon..

went for tuition with cheepeng and chianyee from 5.30-8.30pm..think i'll hold on to these two students for as long as possible, even after i enter university..i somehow just enjoy teaching the 2 of them..ChianYee is a smart ger, a potential raffles/nanyang ger..CheePeng is super chatty and cute..altho he's not as hardworking and 'absorbant' as his sister, he's rather smart for a p4 kid..at least smarter den jiajun, my brother..jiajun is just too playful and lazy..i should blame myself for this..cuz it's my fault tt i nvr devote enough time to tutor him..but jun was cuter den any baby when he was young..will commit more time for my baobei jun..xD..

oh ya and i just quit my telemarketing job..

will be gng down to tuas for an interview as an admin staff later..gonna lunch and watch some dvds first..should be gyming with yip on friday if my infected throat recovers by then..doing PE relief teaching at RV tmr..gotta wake up at 5+ again..zzz..jiayou jiayou jiayou!!

nah nah..change of plan..will be stoning at home for the whole day today..just created livejournal account..i dunno wat for..just bored..got a call from temp-serv recruitment agency..gotta head down to tuas on friday at 9am for interview with the co...yea..finally i have a glimpse of hope of getting employed..it's a five-day admin job with transport available..initially wanted to jio my brothers to hang out/mj/pool on friday..but ray not really free..so maybe abandon la..

~miss you alot alot, as usual..~

No comments: