Saturday, January 10, 2009

my baby's back!

my baby's back from tekong finally..went pasir ris to fetch him after mahjonging with laoda, ray and cy..xb sianx..lost 10bucks ytd..terrible net loss ytd..due to transport fees, mahjong loss and lunch..it was wallet-draining but overall very fun..haha..haix..altho they take me as a brother, i'm glad we're able to click well..as in ray also mentioned tt they'll look after and takkare of me for leo when he's in ns..haha..nice bros yea..ytd was chatting with ray the whole night on msn..quite interesting to talk to him..gotta know some secrets too!mwahaha..but bros must keep secrets for one another yea..haha..

leo's slping now..on my sofa..guess he must be too tired since he's used to tekong life of sleeping and waking up damn early..hmm..later we're gng out with weicheng and gang to ball at upcc again..actually its not very convenient for me now to ball at this point of time..but just miss balling and exercising..haha..so i'll just tag along and shoot abit la..lol..

hmm..i'll be doing relief teaching this coming thu at RV for PE..lol..it's gonna be slack but i dread waking up so early in the morn..zzz..watever it is i'll put in my best to fulfill watever duties i have for my former school..monday will be the training day for telemarketing at AIA..not tt i've deep interests in telemarketing but i'm really left with no choice if i wanna earn more money at this point of time when the economy sucks like crazy..sigh..anw i also just confirmed one more tuition assignment, taking p4 CEMS at jurong west..actually the timing clashes with leo and my dates..sigh..see what i can do about it la..

gonna spend today and tmr meaningfully with leo..can't wait for my birthday to come..xD..

~not gng to let you go at all..
ni shi wo de le..mwahaha..
yours always..xD~

No comments: