Friday, October 2, 2009

YAYAYYAY!!

i've just completed and uploaded my psych assignment!!xDD
overwhleming sense of satisfaction..x))
was so soothed by Olivia Ong's voice while working on my essay..x)
winnie from voices introduced her album to me..
and now i'm so in love with Olivia..haha...
actually her Little Nonya theme song did leave a little impact on me at first..
anw, i'm now listening to 快乐崇拜 by wilber and angela zhang..
i love the rap!!zihigh mode on..hahah..

i've forgotten what i wanna blog about alrd..
haha thanks to the music i'm indulging in..haha..
well..i'll tweet whenever i've any apiphany..hahaha...

oh ya!!i rmb alrd..hahah..
i just shifted my house fengshui by moving my study desk
from the kitchen to the living room..
feels more comfortable here..
anw..i was just singing and practising my performance songs
when a guy just walked past my window and stared at me in "horror"..
hahah cuz it's alrd past midnight and a teen with long hair
was fully immensed in her blasting voice at the window..
(my table is just beside the window now)
now i've learnt my lesson..it's really embarrassing..
hahah..BUT, my voice is good..xD..always!!mwahahah...

yupps..so b4 slping,
i'm gonna update a few things to remind myself of..

coming ups!!!!
1. SC midterm on 14Oct, Wed
2. TS critique due on 15Oct, Thu
3. Orangewk Voices performace at central forum
on 15Oct, Thu, 12-1pm
4. SN Midterm exam on 16Oct

i'm currently frantically trying to catch up with tutorials
as well as chionging tuitions with my pri6 kids
whose PSLE is coming this 7th Oct!!
jiayou chianyee and shengrui..x)))

random:
I LOVE BEYONCE!
her voice is damn freaking powerful!

gonna kun!!
cca tmr!!!

nitey nites..xDDD

No comments: